Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C&R Critics
Saw this on TV the other day and it totally reminded me of Covino.
[youtube]MjWFZPJZTxU[/youtube]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU</a><!-- m -->
A: I loved this movie. Stupid? Yes. Hilarious? Definit-LEE!!!

B: I could easily picture C&R go on a Budweiser sponsored, cross country, ass-beating spree to put their critics in place. :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:B: I could easily picture C&R go on a Budweiser sponsored, cross country, ass-beating spree to put their critics in place.

You mean if they weren't scared of getting in a fight though right?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hondo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:B: I could easily picture C&R go on a Budweiser sponsored, cross country, ass-beating spree to put their critics in place.

I was more or less picturing them leaving a flaming bag of dog poo on people's porches and making a run for it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Fucking classic scene!
I can just picture the boys lighting bags of doo doo and Spot not being able to get away and hide fast enough...and that makes me laugh.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:B: I could easily picture C&R go on a Budweiser sponsored, cross country, ass-beating spree to put their critics in place.

I was more or less picturing them leaving a flaming bag of dog poo on people's porches and making a run for it.

She called the shit, poo! :roflmao: