Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The start of the zombie invasion?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5imeVHU_F43JAilTso-9c7T0f-CbA?docId=ad6180e108404372b6b55615bf87cb18">http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... 15bf87cb18</a><!-- m -->
:eek: The end is near!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Oh snap!
Yes, but I am confident the Army will contain this before it gets out. We should be good. We better be good b/c I am a good year away from being 100% ready for an outright zombie invasion.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
How long would an outbreak actually take to get across the country??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
Joe Wrote:First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
I've always wondered if there was a zombie outbreak, would it be ok to just start killing people regardless if they were infected or not. There are a few people I'd like to go after first.
This zombie crap had given me a few crappy dreams lately. I dreamed I took my 2 nieces to the Auto Show and the outbreak happened there. It was not a good night... especially when my sweet little nieces where trying to eat me.

I dreamed that I woke up to find out there was a zombie dude wandering around the yard and I was trying to keep the damn dogs quiet, so he wouldn't come up to the house. I think I tried to call 911 in that one, they were no help.

I need to write these down first thing in when I wake up.. Maybe there's a potential movie script in one.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:First thing I'm doing is killing the neighbors and burning them. That way I don't have to worry about them getting turned into Zombies.
I've always wondered if there was a zombie outbreak, would it be ok to just start killing people regardless if they were infected or not. There are a few people I'd like to go after first.

Hey all you have to do is tell others that they looked sick.
Brian Wrote:
:high5:
Confusedhock: That does'nt sound good. I don't have nearly enough ammo for a zombie outbreak yet. If you can kill em with 22's i'm probbly good, but i doubt that.
I wonder if that has anything to do with all those dead birds
negadave Wrote:Confusedhock: That does'nt sound good. I don't have nearly enough ammo for a zombie outbreak yet. If you can kill em with 22's i'm probbly good, but i doubt that.
I wonder if that has anything to do with all those dead birds

Oh shit, you're good. A .22 isn't too bad at all, you can carry a lot of ammo without being weighed down to bad PLUS with a .22 enters the brain it'll bounce around creating a lot of damage. Not the best but it'll do.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Zombie Strongholds Beckster 37 16,992 12-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombie Stuff Pete Nice 7 4,612 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombie Team Pete Nice 2 2,835 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Zombie blood JDubb 1 1,689 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
  Zombie discussion out the wazoo... Hondo 21 9,753 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  Zombie proofing your car. Joe 5 3,245 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Zombie tips for the Holidays from Beckster! Hondo 3 2,448 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  The Top 7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Will Fail Hondo 16 7,613 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Top 5 Zombie movies (in the past 10 years) PJfromLI 11 5,381 11-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Fiesta zombie commercial. LeNeve 6 3,164 11-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Joe