• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to drink
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I answered every question honestly
and
I made it all the way to the bottom

I make it to the bottom too, If I would have done this drunk, it would be moosehead, or tecate.

Your a hockey fan also, it doesn't say " are you a crazy hockey fan", just a fan. You like hockey, so you are a fan.

Okay, I agree. I didn't like moosehead though. Tecate I might have had a long time ago, but I've only seen it in cans. Canned beer sucks. Even in my budlight stupor, I never drank cans.

The only three beers I like in a can are Guinness, PBR and Cracked Canoe
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you don't like hockey?
Not especially.....its like #5 or 6 on my list of fave sports. I only watch it cause thats all they like to show on tv here

Then you are still a fan. I assume NFL and MLB are ahead of it, what else?
MLB
NFL
NCAA
Soccer
F1
Nascar (this could be switched with NHL0
NHL

NCAA football or all sports?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Not especially.....its like #5 or 6 on my list of fave sports. I only watch it cause thats all they like to show on tv here

Then you are still a fan. I assume NFL and MLB are ahead of it, what else?
MLB
NFL
NCAA
Soccer
F1
Nascar (this could be switched with NHL0
NHL

NCAA football or all sports?
it would have to be football

I hate basketball, and they never show any other sports on tv. At least here

and as we all know, NFL and college football are 2 different sports
I can't stand cans. The only redeeming quality of canned beer, I used to be able to pop a hole in the bottom with my canine tooth, then shotgun that bitch in 3 seconds or less. I won alot of bets back in the day, I have never lost a shotgun race.

Moosehead gave me a crazy headache the first time I tried it. It was decent, but the headache made me hate it. I think I posted about the moosehead.
September of 2010:

LeNeve Wrote:I'm drinking moosehead tonight. Not bad, but I liked the becks better. At the liqour store this evening I noticed that they have a row of 20 glass doors for the beer. 16 of those are dedicated to budweiser, coors, miller, michelob, etc...

The other 4 had the stuff you see on commercials, and in advertisements.

1 cooler had only Corona, and dos equis. I wanted to take a picture, but the clerk was freaking out because I was standing in front of those coolers, like I wanted to rob the place.

Some I remember, rolling rock, 3 different sam adams, blue moon, becks, dark becks, fosters, fat tire,and guinness. I almost bought the guinnes, but you guys said I might not like it, so I will wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What beer to drink. Joe 12 3,430 12-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Brian