Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel - Going to NYC. Need info
My wife and I are going to vacation in NYC from June 20-27.

We went to NYC for business a couple years ago so we got a couple things out of the way. So no need for Statue of Liberty or go to the top of the Rock.

My wife spent two days in Macy's so hopefully that won't be a requirement this time.

I'm going to spend one afternoon going to see C&R. We are going to spend one day in Brooklyn / coney island

Any thoughts on what I should see and do?
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Avoid any area with Covino in it.

High in SMUG conditions!
Since you already hit up the tourist stuff it might be time to explore the nightlife. No matter what type of music you are going to there is going to be a good show going on. Bar hop the village too. And definetly a Mets or Yankees game.
Check with the FAA and the Government. You never know when they'll have another "photo op" :riot:
ap bikini team Wrote:Check with the FAA and the Government. You never know when they'll have another "photo op" :riot:

Yeah that was a blast. I was working in Manhattan that day. Having to take a train back to the Jersey shore with soiled underwear is not fun.
So anybody have places that I have to go? I'm down to a week and a half and we really don't have much of an itinerary.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travel destinations JDubb 12 6,147 01-18-2021, 05:25 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Worst travel story Pokes28 11 5,693 05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Last Post: cody