Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrents
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why would com cast care if I do burn outs in my car?
Yeah Joe?

Either I'm drunk or Leneve is.
I use Vuze to download torrents. I downloaded season 3 of NCIS and it took it a day and 1/2 to finish, I also have a shitty internet connection since I steal it from my neighbor (he knows about it but just doesn't give a shit) I've gotten a lot of music from it. A friend recommended Vuze after Limewire got shut down. I have no complaints so far about it. It took me a little bit to figure it out.
Ten PM Friday night. 100% chance that I am slightly drunk. I just counted 10 bottles. I'm half way drunk.
Joe Wrote:Don't do it. Comcast just sent me the letter. They will catch you.
200 gig limit?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:I use Vuze to download torrents. I downloaded season 3 of NCIS and it took it a day and 1/2 to finish, I also have a shitty internet connection since I steal it from my neighbor (he knows about it but just doesn't give a shit) I've gotten a lot of music from it. A friend recommended Vuze after Limewire got shut down. I have no complaints so far about it. It took me a little bit to figure it out.
Frostwire is exactly the same as limewire with a lot less Trojans.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
If you're going to do torrents find someone who will give you an invite to a private torrent site. Downloading torrents on an open, public server is just asking to get fucked over.
You got a letter too?
JDubb Wrote:
You got a letter too?

2 of them. I'll have to research Usenet, Rapidshare, Megaupload and other sites to see if I can use that method now.
I got an emial from Comcast about 6 months ago, It was from downloading Avatar I think. I delete it as soon as it is downloaded. They are really empty threats anyway from what I hear. I am not to worried about it, just delete it out of your utorrents as soon as it is downloaded.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:
200 gig limit?

Copyright infringement
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
200 gig limit?

Copyright infringement
Youre not the one who bootlegged it, or sell it.

They cant charge you with anything, they are empty threats and letters to discourage
I've got two or three emails. I download, transfer to a removable hard drive and delete the original and torrent. I only upload enough to maintain a good ratio. Those emails are pretty empty of any teeth. Comcast is doing what they have too to comply with the law but won't do more unless they are forced to.
JDubb Wrote:I've got two or three emails. I download, transfer to a removable hard drive and delete the original and torrent. I only upload enough to maintain a good ratio. Those emails are pretty empty of any teeth. Comcast is doing what they have too to comply with the law but won't do more unless they are forced to.

I can't take too many chances. If I piss them off they shut me down and the site goes down too.
So, after about 24 hours the downloaded torrent was finished. I got all set up to watch Dexter. Clicked play, and the only thing that downloaded was the audio. Fuck torrents. What a waste of time. I went ahead and splurged the extra 2 dollars to get dvds from netflix.
LeNeve Wrote:So, after about 24 hours the downloaded torrent was finished. I got all set up to watch Dexter. Clicked play, and the only thing that downloaded was the audio. Fuck torrents. What a waste of time. I went ahead and splurged the extra 2 dollars to get dvds from netflix.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You and my mom should start a club for people who can't figure out the computer.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrents available Texas Fan 15 5,637 06-09-2020, 03:22 AM
Last Post: monika