Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torrents
LeNeve Wrote:So, after about 24 hours the downloaded torrent was finished. I got all set up to watch Dexter. Clicked play, and the only thing that downloaded was the audio. Fuck torrents. What a waste of time. I went ahead and splurged the extra 2 dollars to get dvds from netflix.

You just didn't use the right player. Download VLC Media player.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10794603.html">http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Co ... 94603.html</a><!-- m -->

Install this and never have codec issues again
:tater:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote::tater:

Wtf !!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Wtf !!
I didn't have anything intelligent to say.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:

Wtf !!

Do you ever?
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Wtf !!

Do you ever?
[smiley]SOD OFF[/smiley] :grin:
Joe, what I do for torrents is use torrentprivacy. It creates a VPN tunnel between me and a hosting site in Amsterdam. They keep zero records and I just torrent to my hearts content without fear of "the man." Costs like $10 a month, but that is a hell of a lot easier plus peace of mind.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
i'm using utorrent and sometimes i get my full 1.5mBs then a little while later it drops down to below 10kBs. does anyone know what may be causing this?
Internet use or sharing or if you add more torrents.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Or it could be something your internet provider does when alot of data is going real fast. Might be built into their modem or something. Just to slow you down a bit.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Or it could be the seeders, maybe the good ones signed off for a second or their connections went slow.

Sounds like ISP throttling. They deliberately try and fuck torrenting.
Hondo Wrote:Sounds like ISP throttling. They deliberately try and fuck torrenting.
:whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrents available Texas Fan 15 5,637 06-09-2020, 03:22 AM
Last Post: monika