Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protect Hockey Players the Euro Way
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If they had any rules about headshots when he was playing he wpuld have had a much longer career.

His head injuries started in junior, and as we all know head injuries never go away they just get worse.

This is what shortened his career and ended his brothers. Both were phenominal players, i dont care what your opinions are. Eric lindross was a gifted player whos career was ended way too early

No doubting his talent, but he was still a HUGE bitch. Just like Ovechkin and just like people think Crosby is, no one ever denies their talent, well except uneducated Flyers and Rangers fans who think their entire team is better than Crosby. I will give Chip that, he is not a normal Flyer fan.
You just made it perfectly clear to me. You would love lindross or ovechkin if they were on the Pens

Its clear now. Thanks for clearing that up

There were people who thought the Caps should have taken Malkin 1st over all that year, which would have put Ovechkin on hte Pens. Confusedhock:
???????
what?????

the 3 guys were drafted in 3 separate years
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No doubting his talent, but he was still a HUGE bitch. Just like Ovechkin and just like people think Crosby is, no one ever denies their talent, well except uneducated Flyers and Rangers fans who think their entire team is better than Crosby. I will give Chip that, he is not a normal Flyer fan.
You just made it perfectly clear to me. You would love lindross or ovechkin if they were on the Pens

There were people who thought the Caps should have taken Malkin 1st over all that year, which would have put Ovechkin on hte Pens. Confusedhock:
???????
what?????

I'm pretty sure Ovechkin and Malkin went 1 and 2 one year.
Little bit of trivia though.
Anyone know the first NHL team to draft Ovechkin?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:You just made it perfectly clear to me. You would love lindross or ovechkin if they were on the Pens

???????
what?????

This is correct, but Malkin played a year in the KHL, so he was a rookie a year later.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention that Lindros was such a HUGE bitch, that no one really gave a fuck what happened to him.
If they had any rules about headshots when he was playing he wpuld have had a much longer career.

His head injuries started in junior, and as we all know head injuries never go away they just get worse.

This is what shortened his career and ended his brothers. Both were phenominal players, i dont care what your opinions are. Eric lindross was a gifted player whos career was ended way too early

No doubting his talent, but he was still a HUGE bitch. Just like Ovechkin and just like people think Crosby is, no one ever denies their talent, well except uneducated Flyers and Rangers fans who think their entire team is better than Crosby. I will give Chip that, he is not a normal Flyer fan.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not here, and if so what your point is.

But I would probably like them if they were on the Pens, just like all you Crosby haters and shittalkers would be sucking his cock if he was on your team, ESPECIALLY Flyers and Rangers fans.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Little bit of trivia though.
Florida Panthers but he was too young
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:You just made it perfectly clear to me. You would love lindross or ovechkin if they were on the Pens

???????
what?????

correct......my mistake
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Little bit of trivia though.
Florida Panthers but he was too young

Yeah. They used their last pick as a long shot and tried to justify it as using extra days from leap years, he was old enough.
They didn't press that issue too much.
Pete Nice Wrote:Not to mention that Lindros was such a HUGE bitch, that no one really gave a fuck what happened to him.

^^^^^ [smiley]THIS[/smiley] ^^^^^
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nobody likes this bald ass hole.

[youtube]-6_kQfqYJy8[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hockey Playoff Pickums Pete Nice 44 12,303 06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Fantasy Hockey Pool NussieT 3 1,965 10-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Hockey Gods getting back at a jack ass fan Chip 3 2,071 05-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Joe