Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, January 11.......RIP Dick Winters
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:The hospital just called offering me a job. The lady I talked 3 weeks ago. I haven't called her back yet

How does the offer rate? Can you get it as pt?
Don't know. Talk to her tomorrow. Day late and a dollar short in my mind
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:The hospital just called offering me a job. The lady I talked 3 weeks ago. I haven't called her back yet

How does the offer rate? Can you get it as pt?
Don't know. Talk to her tomorrow. Day late and a dollar short in my mind
Let us know what happens. Hopefully you can make it work to your advantage.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Pizza Papalis or Buddy's Sunday?

I haven't been to either. Which is better?

I like Pizza Papalis.
But they're really different.
Do you like Chicago style? Pizza Papalis is better then Uno's I think.
Buddy's is kinda like Jets, except a lot better.

Dude, if they are better than Jets, I might have to check that out! Jets has been the pizza of choice for us lately.

Yeah, its that deep dish, but with the sauce on top.
Detroit is the only are you can get that style I think.
But there isn't one downtown
If you didn't hate it before, just check out the video featuring the Jersey Shore's finest and some of her fans. I'm just surprised that Covino or Rich weren't on line to get her autograph.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/11...=fb&src=sp
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So my parents bought a Chevy Equinox yesterday......its a nice car. I'm just glad they have a new car, their old one was falling apart

Good for them!!! they are probably so excited!!!! what color did they get??
they got it in black....looks good.

I had to walk them through the features, my mom said if I didn't help them they never would have figured anything out.

:roflmao: old people are funny that way

Nice....there is nothing like a "clean" black vehicle...the hard part is keeping it clean, but nothing beats it!!!! what color interior??? You know I like details.. :wink:
That's like my Tbird. Looks good shined up but it does show every spec of dirt.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Now, with all the positive things happening with the north american car companies there is one thing that bothers me about them.....why don't they have any passenger vehicles with diesel?

this is a market they have worldwide but not here. I would love a diesel car, but cant buy one from one of the big 3........WHY????

Where would you buy gas for it???? plus aren't they loud??? What is the plus side of diesels???
They are exempt from Pa's stupid emissions inspection.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Brampton that's a great color combo!!! I hate when people get than crap color tan interior...I HATE it. My boss had a red benz w/tan interior... :barf: why would someone do that??? (No offense to people w/tan interiors....I just hate them.) :boobs:
now that color combo doesn't bother me.

I don't mind tan leather interior with a red car. i don't know why but I don't hate that, or ever with a black car, but it has to be a nice leather.

old cars with burgundy interior make me sick :barf:
Sounds like the interior in my tempo. Same with my paps old ranger.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I saw an old buddy over the weekend that I haven't seen in a few years. He began telling me about how successful he is and describing all of the "things" he has. He said that he recently bought 2 paid of jeans & shirts that cost him $750. That really gets under my skin & annoys me. Nothing wrong with being financially successful, but bragging & flaunting your goods is not cool...thoughts???
He's a Douchey McDoucherton.
LeNeve Wrote:Back in Time: Games from 1985
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blog.games.yahoo.com/photos/203-back-in-time-games-from-1985">http://blog.games.yahoo.com/photos/203- ... -from-1985</a><!-- m -->
[Image: videogame1985.jpg]
I fucking hated that dog.
Brampton Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Man, since the start of the year, work has sucked.

I've been working out twice a day as I try to get ready for a half marathon in early March.

And I am so glad I'm married and don't have to worry about any of this shit.
this :high5:

Let me get in on that :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:I've taken Zumba classes. The only guy in there. If all you want to do is get some cardio in, it can be fun. Lots of women shaking their butts. Some worth looking at, some not.

If done right, it can be a serious workout and a person can easily burn from 400-1000 calories in a one hour class.

I don't take it now as I am just trying to train towards specific goals. But if I weren't, I'd still be going.

My athletic goals for 2011:

Run a half marathon - signed up for March 6 in Little Rock. AR
Ride a Century ride = 100 miles - I will have a few opportunities.
Place in the Remember the 10 - 5K/10K run - April 16 in Stillwater, OK
Do all the "Ruthless Series"
- 40K Frost Bike Ride - Feb 20
- Insomnia Run - May - 12 hour run from 7 PM to 7 AM - no leaving - no sleep
- Painfest Duathlon - July in the afternoon - lots of hills - 5k run-20 mile bike-5k run

I will also do other rides and runs as well as some triathlons.

That is a lot of shit to do. I am running the half marathon portion of the Pittsburgh Marathon, that is about it, and I have no time goals. Since early December, I have dropped about 2 minutes off my mile time. I hope to get one mile down to about 8 minutes consistantly by May.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Yeah, its that deep dish, but with the sauce on top.

Where is the closest one? Or does the other pizza place have a location downtown?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Where is the closest one? Or does the other pizza place have a location downtown?

There is a Buddy's is in Dearborn, but that's out of your way. But there are also Buddy's in Warren on Van Dyke at 13 Mile, and one in Pontiac, there are a bunch of them.
There is a Pizza Papalis right down in Greektown.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There is a Buddy's is in Dearborn, but that's out of your way. But there are also Buddy's in Warren on Van Dyke at 13 Mile, and one in Pontiac, there are a bunch of them.
There is a Pizza Papalis right down in Greektown.

Holy crap, I am not awake enough to make a decision yet.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Sad, yesterday American war hero and Key Figure in "Band of Brothers" Dick Winters past away.......now HE is a legend

I'm watching a special the news is doing on him right now. It's an interview from a few years ago. THAT is a guy people should look up to.

I had no idea he was from my area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM