Poll: hotter
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Kim Kardashian
45.00%
9 45.00%
2. Kristin Gustafson
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 9 Kim Kardashian v 95 Kristin Gustafson
9. Kim Kardashian

[Image: kim-kardashian6372.jpg]
[Image: gallery_main-kim-kardashian-halloween-jasmine-1.jpg]
[Image: kim-kardashian-bikini-01-500x750.jpg]
[Image: Kim-Kardashian-Full-Nude-Shaved-Pubes-Sh...ers-x8.jpg]

95. Kristin Gustafson

[Image: 95_kristin_gustafson_l.jpg]
[Image: Kristin-Gustafson-1.jpg]
[Image: kristin_l3.jpg]
[Image: kristin.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
One person here has a questionable sexuality.
This is a tough one, both these chicks are smoking fucking hot, but there is one that is far more exotic than the other....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:This is a tough one, both these chicks are smoking fucking hot, but there is one that is far more exotic than the other....
And one has a penis.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This is a tough one, both these chicks are smoking fucking hot, but there is one that is far more exotic than the other....
And one has a penis.

Kristen Gustafson has a penis? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Confusedhock: b/c I have seen playboy and the Ray Jay video and I can tell you Kimmy don't have no penis....

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
And one has a penis.

Kristen Gustafson has a penis? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Confusedhock: b/c I have seen playboy and the Ray Jay video and I can tell you Kimmy don't have no penis....

They cut them things off now.
Kim Kardashian has a fat ass.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Kim Kardashian does not have a 12 year old boy ass.

Fixed.
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.
It's not my fault you think blubber looks good.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

You say blubber, I say curves.
I hate that anorexic, no hip look.
I think it's nasty when a chicks knee is the thickest part of her leg.
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

I agree, but Kim K is past that, and her ass is fat.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Fixed.

I agree, but Kim K is past that, and her ass is fat.

I think she's one of those chicks that, if she's not careful, she's gets huge.
I've seen pictures of her fat, but most of them, and the more recent pictures, I would not call her fat.
I think Kim is by far the hottest in this one. However, that being said, of the two girls, I believe Kristen will have the much better body in 5-10 years. Kim is hot, but the second she's out of the public eye, her weight is going to spiral out of control and will be fat soon.
ap bikini team Wrote:I think Kim is by far the hottest in this one. However, that being said, of the two girls, I believe Kristen will have the much better body in 5-10 years. Kim is hot, but the second she's out of the public eye, her weight is going to spiral out of control and will be fat soon.

I agree with this.
ap bikini team Wrote:I think Kim is by far the hottest in this one. However, that being said, of the two girls, I believe Kristen will have the much better body in 5-10 years. Kim is hot, but the second she's out of the public eye, her weight is going to spiral out of control and will be fat soon.

Wow, I expected more from the resident "expert."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kate Upton not in the 2011 Maxim hot 100!!! Pete Nice 12 5,813 05-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Hot 100 Round 4: 10 Marissa Miller v 52 Kristin Bell Pete Nice 0 1,104 02-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 10 Marissa Miller v 72 Danneele Harris Pete Nice 5 2,794 01-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 4 playin 68 Chrique v 95 Gustafson Pete Nice 23 7,681 01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 27 Hilary Duff v 42 Anna Farris Pete Nice 9 4,185 01-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 13 Amber Heard v 53 Laura Vandervoort Pete Nice 18 6,156 01-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 34 Jessica Alba v 41 Katie Cassidy Pete Nice 2 1,647 01-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Maxim Hot100 RD 3: 35 Jennifer Love Hewitt v 37 Joanna Krupa Pete Nice 1 1,359 01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 17 Leighton Meester v 50 Alice Eve Pete Nice 4 2,098 01-04-2011, 04:14 PM
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 26 Eliza Dushku v 43 Jordanna Brewster Pete Nice 1 1,411 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM