Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre makes clean getaway
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/29/jenn-stergers-attorney-rips-nfl-over-brett-favre-fine/?icid=maing|main5|dl4|sec2_lnk1|33776">http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/29/jenn ... lnk1|33776</a><!-- m -->

Proving once again...when the authorities want to question you about something you NEVER speak to them or cooperate in any way if you have something to hide. $50K to Favre is like $50 to the rest of us.
What are they gonna do about it if he doesn't pay it? If I were him I would refuse to pay it. He'll be done after this coming Sunday anyway.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I dunno..they might mess with his HoF eligibility. Better to pay and make it disappear forever.
Hondo Wrote:http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/29/jenn-...lnk1|33776

Proving once again...when the authorities want to question you about something you NEVER speak to them or cooperate in any way if you have something to hide. $50K to Favre is like $50 to the rest of us.

If he was a Steeler he would have gotten the Pete Rose treatment......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So I guess blatant sexual harassment is more acceptable in the NFL's eyes than getting drunk with lying college girls is.

Remember that next time your trying to get drunk and laid at a nightclub, go to work instead and sexually harass the hottest chick at work, if they fire you, just invoke the "Brett Favre Law" and you can not be punished since you were smart enough to avoid the "Ben Roethlisberger Law", which in reality is far more legal.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:$50K to Favre is like $50 to the rest of us.

This is why I always send a 50 dollar bill with my weiner shots.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/29/jenn-...lnk1|33776

If he was a Steeler he would have gotten the Pete Rose treatment......
It sure as hell wouldn't have taken half the season to do the investigation anyway. I swear to god if five years from now we have to hear about whether this guy is a Hall of Famer for half a year before the vote, I will stop watching the NFL.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I have a hard time believing Farve just asked his teamates for her number and decided to start sending cock pics out of no where. I feel like she must have provoked that.

It's kinda bullshit how much of a big deal they made about this. When you have other players like Merrion Barber and Plaxico Burress getting arrested on firearms charges, texting a picture of your junk does'nt seem all that bad.

Don't they let women in the locker room? Dudes are changing and showering.They probblly see players dicks all the time.

I probbly shouldn't say this, but when they had the "mystery guest" on the show, i didn't like her at all. She came off real arrogant and selfish to me.
How do they set a price on that anyway? 50k seems like alot for a chick claiming on the radio that she's pulled way more ass than rich. It's not like she's never seen one.

Still that was just a dumb move on favre's part. He should know better. He's not a high school kid :flasher:
Here's a crazy concept that she could've noted.... You can BLOCK unwanted text messages. :eek: Shocking, I know!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Here's a crazy concept that she could've noted.... You can BLOCK unwanted text messages. :eek: Shocking, I know!

Yup. She wanted it.