Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Throttle Saloon
Saw this show the other night. There's nothing really great about it, but i found myself wondering how this old ugly looking dude got this chick as a girlfriend. She's not a 10, but pretty f'n good for this guy.

[Image: 25fb94dc.jpg]
[Image: 6d07cc41.jpg]
$$$$ is how
coke
and he bought her the boobs
Joe Wrote:$$$$ is how
Exactly. Lots of $$$$$$= pussy.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
You guys wanna open a bar? :grin:
negadave Wrote:You guys wanna open a bar? :grin:

I actually would love that. I had a pool hall in NJ and I looked into getting a liquor license there and it would have cost me around 1 million for the license.
Jesse James Dupree is on that show. He co-owns the bar with that guy. You'd think she go after him instead. Listen to her talk and you can tell more of why she's digging the nasty dreads.... She talks like a hick.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

I actually would love that. I had a pool hall in NJ and I looked into getting a liquor license there and it would have cost me around 1 million for the license.

I've looked into this too. Very expensive.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not calling you a liar Joe, but i have a hard time believing(sp?) that every little local dive bar in my area came up with a million bucks to open. Alot of these places have like 5 40yr old regulars for customers and that's about it. They can't be able to come up with that kind of loot??

Is that a one time fee, or every year?
H.I.H.P!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not calling you a liar Joe, but i have a hard time believing(sp?) that every little local dive bar in my area came up with a million bucks to open. Alot of these places have like 5 40yr old regulars for customers and that's about it. They can't be able to come up with that kind of loot??

Is that a one time fee, or every year?

A lot of older bars in the Philly area were grandfathered in. Prices and availability depend on the population of the area. I know the area I was in they gave one license for every 3000 people in the town.
DJ for hire!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.