Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:was it built in Pittsburgh?

I think it was :roflmao: :roflmao:

Does it also come in a little blue box?

Confusedlap: :wink: (I guess...as long as you don't live in Kansas) :roflmao:
Son of a @#$%@#!!!!!
Got to go to a client in Lancaster. That shit is like an hour away.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a police car in here, and the radio is on, a call just came in. Some guy is throwing stuff at his wife, and they are fighting.
Who in the hell gets in a domestic dispute at 9 am on a wednsday?
I just googled the adress, and a registered sex offender lives there. They got all kinds of problems.

Trailer?

yes
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:was it built in Pittsburgh?

I think it was :roflmao: :roflmao:

Does it also come in a little blue box?

Confusedlap: :wink: (I guess...as long as you don't live in Kansas) :roflmao:
Confusedad:
Whew!!! I finished placing my orders for the day and i got all my Hot 100 votes in. What a morning!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am taking my kids to go see Santa. I also have to stop off at the popo station before I leave town. I found a ring last night in the recycle and I think it may have fallen off a finger while dumping some materials there.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am taking my kids to go see Santa. I also have to stop off at the popo station before I leave town. I found a ring last night in the recycle and I think it may have fallen off a finger while dumping some materials there.

That's cool of you T. My mom found a ring on a beach years ago and gave it to me when she thought I was old enough. It's a sapphire ring in 18kt white gold. I haven't had it appraised (afraid to know), but I have had 2 unofficial appraisals done and both said it's worth $600.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
my wife just told me the law here is that a kid has to be 80 lbs or more to not be in a car seat!!!! wTF, as well they cant sit in the front of the car until they are 12 years old.....thats ridiculous
Brampton Wrote:my wife just told me the law here is that a kid has to be 80 lbs or more to not be in a car seat!!!! wTF, as well they cant sit in the front of the car until they are 12 years old.....thats ridiculous

Just feed the kid more. I was probably 80 lbs by the time I was 4.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:my wife just told me the law here is that a kid has to be 80 lbs or more to not be in a car seat!!!! wTF, as well they cant sit in the front of the car until they are 12 years old.....thats ridiculous

Just feed the kid more. I was probably 80 lbs by the time I was 4.
4???? Fatso
Where did C$ip go?

I knew that. MIke's booster seat is a convertible one. It's a forward facing, 5 point harness until he is 40 lbs and then it turns into a booster seat until 80 lbs. My mother in law is a car seat nazi but she had to take a course for work....
Nussie_T Wrote:

I knew that. MIke's booster seat is a convertible one. It's a forward facing, 5 point harness until he is 40 lbs and then it turns into a booster seat until 80 lbs. My mother in law is a car seat nazi but she had to take a course for work....
I remember sitting on the front seat without wearing a seatbelt when I was 4. what a bunch of liberal p##sies
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am taking my kids to go see Santa. I also have to stop off at the popo station before I leave town. I found a ring last night in the recycle and I think it may have fallen off a finger while dumping some materials there.

That's cool of you T. My mom found a ring on a beach years ago and gave it to me when she thought I was old enough. It's a sapphire ring in 18kt white gold. I haven't had it appraised (afraid to know), but I have had 2 unofficial appraisals done and both said it's worth $600.

I will drop it off at the police station because it looks like an expensive ring, I know that I would be really sad if my rings went missing, that's why I don't wear mine to do recycle. It has amethyst stones & diamonds.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I remember sitting on the front seat without wearing a seatbelt when I was 4. what a bunch of liberal p##sies

I let my son sit in the front seat with just a seatbelt if we are just going around town and its a fight to get him to sit in the car seat but if we are going to one of the recycle depots down the highway I buckle him down in the seat. I would never be able to live with myself if we got in an accident and he was killed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM