Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after.
Thursday is the Japanese Emperors's birthday. I should ask for that day of.
Brampton Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I had a fun weekend. I can't believe the complete and total melt down by the Giants. That is the kind of loss that gets coaches fired.

Vick is an amazing athlete. I still don't think he's a great passer, but with the pressure he puts on teams with his legs, he doesn't have to be. He's like Magic Johnson, just a matchup nightmare.

Personally, I think the MVP of the year is Brady but Vick has to be in the discussion. Nobody else is even close.
my brother and I were talking about this.....Brady is the 1st on the list, Vick was a distant second until yesterdays 2nd half and he put on a show.

Hey Pokes, ya beat me......now you gotta beat my brother
Vick doesn't have a chance of getting it because of his history. I also think Brady is a bit over-rated. I think he is a good quarterback but put him on a team like the Vikings and he is not mvp. Maybe when Brady is ready to retire he will end up playing for the Vikings too. :roflmao:
So I was just told that he in fact did get a call about me, and they want to interview me. They did some interviews already, but are really interested in me. Apparently the guy did give me a great reference, but still wont tell me who it is
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:So I was just told that he in fact did get a call about me, and they want to interview me. They did some interviews already, but are really interested in me. Apparently the guy did give me a great reference, but still wont tell me who it is
Hmmmm, sounds encouraging and a bit fishy at the same time.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I was just told that he in fact did get a call about me, and they want to interview me. They did some interviews already, but are really interested in me. Apparently the guy did give me a great reference, but still wont tell me who it is
i know, after his first conversation with me it sounded promising, then he has a second converstion, which i extracted a bit more information. He did say that I was not supposed to know about it, and he told me what he could. And he was really confident that I wouldnt be leaving the hospital
JDubb Wrote:Vick doesn't have a chance of getting it because of his history. I also think Brady is a bit over-rated. I think he is a good quarterback but put him on a team like the Vikings and he is not mvp. Maybe when Brady is ready to retire he will end up playing for the Vikings too. :roflmao:

I don't know how anybody can say that Brady is over-rated now. The guy when healthy has shown that he can pick apart pretty much any defense. He's doing this with mostly a bunch of mediocre receivers (other than Welker). I thought it interesting that yesterday on one play they had 5 guys go out in routes that were white. It was just an odd observance.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
i know, after his first conversation with me it sounded promising, then he has a second converstion, which i extracted a bit more information. He did say that I was not supposed to know about it, and he told me what he could. And he was really confident that I wouldnt be leaving the hospital
Optomistic :high5:
I do like the "Your rump I will pump."
now i'm all nervous and shit, staring at the phone waiting for it to ring
Derick Wrote:now i'm all nervous and shit, staring at the phone waiting for it to ring
:roflmao: I know the feleling well. One of the worst feelings.

Well, hopeful-LEE it all pays off for ya
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:now i'm all nervous and shit, staring at the phone waiting for it to ring
i dont know how you did it for 9 months
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
i dont know how you did it for 9 months
And a full year before that. It doesn't get easier. :barf:
i just wish i knew what position it was for
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Well, hopeful-LEE it all pays off for ya
hopefully it comes with a large raise

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM