Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after.
Hondo Wrote:Well technically it's already free since the company pays for it...but it's sure annoying as hell when I'm supposed to be writing.
There's gotta be something you can get out of it......
gotta run...later gators :cya:
Brampton, that was one hell of a game. I can honestly say that I've never cheered against a single completely random player like I did Brandon Tate last night. I'd keep an eye on him as he ran his routes and hold my breath when he was the target.

The better team didn't win, but it does give me a chance to defend my title, so I'll take it. And to think that I was || this close to putting in Vincent Jackson. Would have made everything much easier.

However if you would have told me that in the semifinals that Aaron Rodgers wouldn't play, Arian Foster would be too banged up to do much, Andre Johnson wouldn't do much, and my leading scorer would be Mario Manningham, I wouldn't have given myself any kind of shot.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
there are now 2 positions open here that I really qualify for. I cannot find either of them. And the one posted today might be someone I dont want to work for
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Radio djs that talk about how bad Monday sucks, and how tired they are piss me off.
LeNeve Wrote:Radio djs that talk about how bad Monday sucks, and how tired they are piss me off.
Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:Radio djs that talk about how bad Monday sucks, and how tired they are piss me off.

It doesn't feel like a Monday to me. :happy:
Wait, that's only because I worked all weekend. Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:

That was me last Monday....it sucks to work all weekend.. Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That was me last Monday....it sucks to work all weekend.. Confusedad:

But Wednesday is my last day for almost 2 weeks.
I can't fricken wait.
the guy I'm collobrating with, just came and told me that "IF" i get a call very soon about a position in another department, he wants me to finish this particular experiment, and that I should go see him "IF" this call takes place before I go to interview.

hmmmmm.......
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
My weekend was really nice. Just was a lazy bum on Friday night. Saturday I got up and ran 6+ miles. Then my wife and I took my sister (21 year old USC student) to KC for the afternoon/evening. We went to the ritzy shopping district for a bit then went and had dinner at a great Mongolian BBQ place. Then we drove the Christmas light circuit and just looked at houses and neighborhoods that were all lit up. I haven't seen my sister for 5 years so it was great to get to spend some good quality time with her.

Then yesterday got up and went to the church. For those that don't know, my Grandmother and father moved to this area over Labor Day weekend from the Sacramento area. They now go to the same church as my mother. It was really freaking weird being in the same room as my mother and father at the same time. They've been divorced since I was 3 or so. It is my first memory of all of us being in the same room at the same time. Then after church they had lunch and then we went and spent some more family time with my sister. Came home, took a nap. Then my wife's cousin called and told us he was coming through the area as he's moving from Southern CA to a Navy base in Virginia (he's a Chief in the Navy). So we went and had dinner with him.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
i have a regular work week, in Alberta, if a stat falls on a weekend, too bad and we usually get Christmas day and Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) off. so this year, no extra days off which also sucks for new years since it lands on saturday.
Today is Day One of Knightryda washing the dishes. The sink is full and we'll just see how far he gets. Since the guy constantly forgets to carry out the garbage, I am not expecting him to last past today on this.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote::yawn:
At least it's a short week.

regular week for us for some reason.

Mon-Wed for me with limited support on Thurs
Two day work week for me, tomorrow is already Friday for me. :happy:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays :poke:

major case of something, I'm in a smood. I wish I could take a hammer to vehicles sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM