Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay this truck is like 15 feet tall. I hate working on monster trucks.
haha....hillbilly deluxe showed up

it's not that bad actually. IF I was into driving around in the mud, I would want it.
is bubba on ?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I just went on to the auto dealers association website for job postings and the Service mangager position is available where I just worked!!! Wtf

Apply for it.
I thought about it, but the GM and Owner are a couple of dicks......and dealing with them all day would be the worst.

the service mgr we had was a good guy, and seemed to be doing a great job.....he probably went back to VW

Do you have his number?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay this truck is like 15 feet tall. I hate working on monster trucks.
haha....hillbilly deluxe showed up

it's not that bad actually. IF I was into driving around in the mud, I would want it.
hillbilly deluxe, slick pickum up trucks, big time-in in a small town
Derick Wrote:is bubba on ?

My boss turned it to Bubba after C&R, then all I heard was history of howard until 2:05, then I went outside for 30 minutes, when I came back he had octane on.
[youtube]H3QEKT2mk_Q[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:

My boss turned it to Bubba after C&R, then all I heard was history of howard until 2:05, then I went outside for 30 minutes, when I came back he had octane on.
howard is on, but dont know if its the history or not
about like this, except it's white.
[Image: dsc01326d.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

howard is on, but dont know if its the history or not

interesting.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:anyone else looking foreward to tonites outdoor monday nighter.....and the 50th anniversary Vikings players calling the current ones a bunch of pussies?

I am b/c if AP gets 5 points, I win my fantasy game and I will be in the championships of both of my money leagues. I am looking at several hundred dollars in payouts as it is already, if I win both those leagues, I am looking at bringing home close to a grand.....I could REALLY use that money.
you mean you don't make $250k??

Nah, I am stuck at $240K
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I got out of that truck when I brought it in, I rolled my ankle alittle bit when I dropped unexpectantly. Dealer fault, my fault, or customer fault, for not putting warning label on door, to be catious exiting vehicle due to increased non factory spec heighth.
I hear hillbilly deluxe, and I think hellbilly deluxe.

[Image: d27009of938.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I hear hillbilly deluxe, and I think hellbilly deluxe.

[Image: d27009of938.jpg]

me too.
LeNeve Wrote:I got out of that truck when I brought it in, I rolled my ankle alittle bit when I dropped unexpectantly. Dealer fault, my fault, or customer fault, for not putting warning label on door, to be catious exiting vehicle due to increased non factory spec heighth.
everybody is at fault

You - for falling out of a car
Dealer - not supplying you a stepladder to get into and out of the vehicle, plus accepting to work on a modified nonwarranty approved vehicle
Customer - being a retard with a lifted truck
LeNeve Wrote:I got out of that truck when I brought it in, I rolled my ankle alittle bit when I dropped unexpectantly. Dealer fault, my fault, or customer fault, for not putting warning label on door, to be catious exiting vehicle due to increased non factory spec heighth.

None of the above, it is a workers compensation issue.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM