Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theroy
I'll give some thought to the Loose change 9/11 conspiracy theroy stuff, but i gotta say, i can't stand this show.

I've only seen like two of them. Watching one pentigon one the other night i realized they shoot it exactly like ESPN E-60. They all sit around the table in black and white and over-act the shit out of their lines with the camea panning in and out on their faces. It's like you're watching an infomercial.

Even if some of it's true this show makes it out like it's "beastquest" on history channel looking for bigfoot.

And anytime you come off as a pushy aggressive loudmouth like Jessie does, trying to intimidate people you look like an asshole. Even if some of it's true, it puts an image in peoples mind that anyone who brings that stuff up is a loudmouth ignorant asshole. That show and guys like megaphone Alex Jones discredit the whole argument.
:rant:
+1
Kinda reminds me of this clip.
[youtube]GOqpQnEWyEs[/youtube]
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Jesse for president
The only episode I watched was about how the paint in the Pentagon was mixed with explosives and then painted on the walls to help the place implode... I twas dumb
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!