Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TouTube
I want to hang out with Chip.
Joe Wrote:I think there's a spot for you in Ticklesack

I'm not sure Covino will let me...
LeNeve Wrote:I want to hang out with Chip.

Opening days are always fun.
I'm usually wearing the Tigers hat.
Chip Wrote:

we are like alchoholic peas in a pod, I've just never let anyone film me. Also when I get that wasted, I put a cowboy hat on. 800 dollar stetson handed down from my grandfather of course.

I've spun on poles, I've done the robot, I've break danced, I've sung terrible songs, terribly, but there is no actual proof, other than stories told by others.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

we are like alchoholic peas in a pod, I've just never let anyone film me. Also when I get that wasted, I put a cowboy hat on. 800 dollar stetson handed down from my grandfather of course.

I've spun on poles, I've done the robot, I've break danced, I've sung terrible songs, terribly, but there is no actual proof, other than stories told by others.

Yeah. You might fit right in with us.
So much shit went without getting recorded.
We're all friendly drunks, we don't turn into ass holes.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=145819448799034">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/vid ... 9448799034</a><!-- m -->
I went to the bar last night. Had my wife go drop me off. It started off mild enough. Then I saw some friends, I went and sat with them. The usual talk about starting our own businesses, and how we all hate working for someone. Then my wife shows back up. I like to embarass her. I started dancing like a fool. She got mad, which made me act more foolish. So there I am dancing like a robot, doing every shitty dancing move I have ever seen. A couple girls started dancing around with me, and their boyfriends wanted to beat me up. My wife wanted to beat the girls up. That is a succesful night to me.

During my dance routine I noticed at least 4 phone cameras recording me, that just put fuel to the fire. It was a lot of fun.

This morning I'm at work, totally hung over, just struggling through the morning. My boss shows up to work on his race car. He looks at me and says "dude, you are going to be on youtube, you really cut loose last night" Apparently he was there, and saw the whole thing. He said his friends were recording me too. :roflmao:
I'm thinking about going again tonight. I don't know where my wife is to give me a ride though.
[Image: 72452_1648844262429_1276636251_1763038_7084583_n.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the bar last night. Had my wife go drop me off. It started off mild enough. Then I saw some friends, I went and sat with them. The usual talk about starting our own businesses, and how we all hate working for someone. Then my wife shows back up. I like to embarass her. I started dancing like a fool. She got mad, which made me act more foolish. So there I am dancing like a robot, doing every shitty dancing move I have ever seen. A couple girls started dancing around with me, and their boyfriends wanted to beat me up. My wife wanted to beat the girls up. That is a succesful night to me.

During my dance routine I noticed at least 4 phone cameras recording me, that just put fuel to the fire. It was a lot of fun.

This morning I'm at work, totally hung over, just struggling through the morning. My boss shows up to work on his race car. He looks at me and says "dude, you are going to be on youtube, you really cut loose last night" Apparently he was there, and saw the whole thing. He said his friends were recording me too. :roflmao:

After this thread I want to hang out with Chip and Leneve.
Good times goofing around drinking with your buds :high5: Them filming you if you notice or not and putting it out to the world.. :? :zipit: Rock on though sounds like fun
LeNeve Wrote:I went to the bar last night. Had my wife go drop me off. It started off mild enough. Then I saw some friends, I went and sat with them. The usual talk about starting our own businesses, and how we all hate working for someone. Then my wife shows back up. I like to embarass her. I started dancing like a fool. She got mad, which made me act more foolish. So there I am dancing like a robot, doing every shitty dancing move I have ever seen. A couple girls started dancing around with me, and their boyfriends wanted to beat me up. My wife wanted to beat the girls up. That is a succesful night to me.

:roflmao: That's sounds like some pretty funny shit. I wanna hang with you guys too. I'm a pretty happy drunk. I don't like the asshole drunks either.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:

After this thread I want to hang out with Chip and Leneve.

As I was reading his story, when he got to the part about being at work I had hoped it wouold go like...

This morning I'm at work, totally hung over, just struggling through the morning. So I do a search for dancing moron and sort by the most recent, and I find 7 videos of me doing the Charleston.
I drank at home last night.
A friend came over and his house warming gift was a bottle of Crown Royal Black. But we just drank beer.
So, now, I have, all fifths, of regular Crown Royal, Crown Royal Black, Crown Royal Limited and Crown Royal Cask 16. :happy:

When I took my brother out for his 21st birthday, a bar we went to had Crown Royal XR for $30 a shot.
I was 'in that place' so I got one. They filled a rock glass. (I never put ice in Crown) And that was the BEST whiskey I've ever had, by far. So I got another.
Fifths of that are down to about $120ish I think, I need to get some of that.
Chip Wrote:I drank at home last night.
A friend came over and his house warming gift was a bottle of Crown Royal Black. But we just drank beer.
So, now, I have, all fifths, of regular Crown Royal, Crown Royal Black, Crown Royal Limited and Crown Royal Cask 16. :happy:

When I took my brother out for his 21st birthday, a bar we went to had Crown Royal XR for $30 a shot.
I was 'in that place' so I got one. They filled a rock glass. (I never put ice in Crown) And that was the BEST whiskey I've ever had, by far. So I got another.
Fifths of that are down to about $120ish I think, I need to get some of that.

What an alcoholic!!! :wink: