Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TouTube
http://www.liquormartsonline.com/e/ins-p...op4.rt1=25

Gotta love MB and there drink prices online. You can take the product codes to the LC and they point you to the direction of the booze or wine you want and if they don't have it at your local LC they will call one in the city and if it there within a few business days at least thats what the one in town does... The last time I was in there though was getting wine for Thanksgiving dinner.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I drank at home last night.
A friend came over and his house warming gift was a bottle of Crown Royal Black. But we just drank beer.
So, now, I have, all fifths, of regular Crown Royal, Crown Royal Black, Crown Royal Limited and Crown Royal Cask 16. :happy:

When I took my brother out for his 21st birthday, a bar we went to had Crown Royal XR for $30 a shot.
I was 'in that place' so I got one. They filled a rock glass. (I never put ice in Crown) And that was the BEST whiskey I've ever had, by far. So I got another.
Fifths of that are down to about $120ish I think, I need to get some of that.

What an alcoholic!!! :wink:

:high5:
I'm not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings.
I'm a professional.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I drank at home last night.
A friend came over and his house warming gift was a bottle of Crown Royal Black. But we just drank beer.
So, now, I have, all fifths, of regular Crown Royal, Crown Royal Black, Crown Royal Limited and Crown Royal Cask 16. :happy:

When I took my brother out for his 21st birthday, a bar we went to had Crown Royal XR for $30 a shot.
I was 'in that place' so I got one. They filled a rock glass. (I never put ice in Crown) And that was the BEST whiskey I've ever had, by far. So I got another.
Fifths of that are down to about $120ish I think, I need to get some of that.

What an alcoholic!!! :wink:
It's only an issue if you give up and go to meetings.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to hang out with Chip.

Opening days are always fun.
I'm usually wearing the Tigers hat.

we are like alchoholic peas in a pod, I've just never let anyone film me. Also when I get that wasted, I put a cowboy hat on. 800 dollar stetson handed down from my grandfather of course.

I've spun on poles, I've done the robot, I've break danced, I've sung terrible songs, terribly, but there is no actual proof, other than stories told by others.

We need to find someone willing to capture these moments....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]TnBn-a1AF6k[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
:?
The disc golf videos are better.
Watch those, not that.
:roflmao:
So I was just going back through some of those, reminiscing about the good times, and I came to the one titled "Crosby".
:roflmao:
Good stuff.
:flyers:
BUMP :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:BUMP :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heh. Bumping.
:doggystyle: