Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/13/2010 NSFW!
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one wants to see anything shopped. If you need to be shopped you should hire a new photgrapher or face the reality that you just weren't meant to be a model.

EVERY picture you'll ever see is shopped in one respect or another. Sometimes it's just color corrections and filters. And shopping doesn't mean that the girl is a bad model. The hottest women in the world need shop every now and then to get rid of body wrinkles that clothes might cause or access twisting, taking a breath and taking a pic, making it look like they have a bigger stomach than they actually do, etc.

All the pics up there are shopped. Sometimes I get rid of a pimple that isn't there, or remove lines caused by bra straps or clothes. The photographer shot with a blue filter, so I saturated the image to bring back to color, and drop down the shine on the body that might be too much.

Photo shop gets a bad rep because everyone thinks it's evil. Pictures have been photoshopped before it was even a program. The program just short cuts and makes things easier, and automates things that have been done manually in the dark room since the beginning of photography on paper. Every picture from the beginning of Playboy in the 50's has been photo shopped.

Don't be trying to ruin my dreams.
One of your not so nice looking girls sold you on this idea didn't they?

Just stating reality. Every magazine you pick up, from Playboy, to a Cabela's catalog to a Dentist trade magazine are all photo shopped. Most cameras have that are coming out even have a smoothing and optimization feature on the camera, so pictures are being shopped while they're taking pictures now. That is reality.
Oh, yeah :hitit:
I like the one where she's on all 4s. Prime for a good time.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Derick Wrote:any chance its not to late to fire this one, and hire a hot one?

Now that's just mean.
Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?
Joe Wrote:Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?

Because it's the "Import" industry. Euros are an imported car and go hand in hand with the scene. If you watch movies like the Fast and the Furious (OMG The Rock is in the new one with everyone from part 1, 2, and 4), there's always a Euro.
I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

:hitit:
[Image: 156639_107162172690125_100001890296278_6...7365_n.jpg]

That is a bubble that looks popped. No curves in that pic.
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like if I talked to her, then a nephew of a yakuza boss would try to kick my ass, then make me race him in a parking garage. Of course I would lose at first because my drifting skills are not good. Then I would practice drifting with my new Tokyo friends and win the race on the death mountain. Then we would all live happily after.

Close. She's Chinese though lol
I don't often respond to these, but I actually think this girl is a great model... I dont find her attractive at all, but she has that look that I think is good for this biz...
BDH Wrote:I don't often respond to these, but I actually think this girl is a great model... I dont find her attractive at all, but she has that look that I think is good for this biz...

Thanks BDH. Yeah she's perfect for the Import scene and is in 1st place in our sales incentive contest. So she's a favorite in my book.
Her face is way too big. Not her head, her face.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:No thanks, Asians are not my steeze.
:whomo:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Am i the only one who got that? :roflmao: If chicks aren't your thing just say so bro... It's cool. I'll still be your boy. :grin:
J/k. My friends and i bust eachothers balls like that. Hope you don't take it the wrong way
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Umm wait... Why is the Asian girl standing next to the European car?

Because it's the "Import" industry. Euros are an imported car and go hand in hand with the scene. If you watch movies like the Fast and the Furious (OMG The Rock is in the new one with everyone from part 1, 2, and 4), there's always a Euro.

How do you decide on the girls, Paul?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Those that decry the Asian women have spent no time in Asia. That's all I'm sayin'...

Before Photoshop they airbrushed pictures. Retouching has been around almost as long as photography.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster