Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday December 15, 2010 - Come on already!
Asians are defninitely racist but not in a violent or harmful way. I don't think it's as bad with people who are born in North America as many of us are in interracial relationships.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's going to get screwed over and then left with nothing in a foreign land and no friends/family to help her. If she had been communicating with him for years, possible different story, but she is totally being set up. Those foreign guys send the weakest messages... "I saw you picture and I knew that I loved you"... What crap!!
They met on FB through one of those game chats from what I was told. He is coming up to Canada in March but he wants her to come back down with him when he leaves. Do you think I should be a wing man and take her out in the city to see if she can find someone else???
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She's going to get screwed over and then left with nothing in a foreign land and no friends/family to help her. If she had been communicating with him for years, possible different story, but she is totally being set up. Those foreign guys send the weakest messages... "I saw you picture and I knew that I loved you"... What crap!!
They met on FB through one of those game chats from what I was told. He is coming up to Canada in March but he wants her to come back down with him when he leaves. Do you think I should be a wing man and take her out in the city to see if she can find someone else???

Yes and I think you need to be there and meet this guy if he winds up in Canada. In a friendly way you need to drill the guy with questions to figure out what he's got going on.
Joe Wrote:Yes and I think you need to be there and meet this guy if he winds up in Canada. In a friendly way you need to drill the guy with questions to figure out what he's got going on.

Damn straight I will be there. I probably won't be the only one either. I talked to Sherilyn (a mutual friend) and she is just as concerned as I am.
well my future salary just bought me a 6 pack plus shots in a 3 hour period. I'm feeling good, who else is drinking tonight?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I like the new avatar Joe.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I like the new avatar Joe.

Cowboy killers!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:we got a kodak printer, great quality and the ink is the cheapest in price we found.....Plus the wireless capabilities are great
I don't have a printer. If I want to print something, I do it at work.

:high5:
I printed the zombie book Hondo posted at work, then everyone was all mad. Then my kids spilled milk on it, so I had to do it again. I went after hours to do it the second time.
Toast 2 slices of bread, smear peanut butter on both slices, put slices of dill pickles, BAM!!!!

peanut butter and pickle sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:Toast 2 slices of bread, smear peanut butter on both slices, put slices of dill pickles, BAM!!!!

That is the most fucked up combination I've ever heard of... are you pregnant?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Toast 2 slices of bread, smear peanut butter on both slices, put slices of dill pickles, BAM!!!!

try it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

try it.

Hmmm... maybe I'll have my PB & toast for breakfast tomorrow... Dill pickles are a freedom food...
Nussie_T Wrote:Hmmm... maybe I'll have my PB & toast for breakfast tomorrow... Dill pickles are a freedom food...
Freedom food?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hmmm... maybe I'll have my PB & toast for breakfast tomorrow... Dill pickles are a freedom food...
Freedom food?

Indeed, I'm on a high protein diet and there are foods that are low to zero calories that I can have anytime... One of those just happens to be a dill pickle.

To me that just sounds like it don't mix well.
Kinda reminds me of a long time ago when C&R were talking about beer floats.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM