Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 12-10-10 90's Rock Friday
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday a fed ex guy delivered some stuff here, and was in an obvious hurry, the parts man started fucking with him and wouldn't sign the thing. The dude got all red and shit, I tthink he almost snapped. It was kind of funny.
I know that guy...Grrr!!!

so that happens alot? I would lose my mind if I was a fed ex guy, and had to put up with jokesters like that. It's funny looking from the outside though.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:For the last 2 days I haven't been able to get sound from the Sirius web player. Tried it with IE, Firefox and Chrome. Works fine with Pandora and DBN music.
i have not had any issues
listening to lithium right now

You are not helping.
i was at home on my MAC without problems, now that I'm at work on my PC, I also have no sound
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday a fed ex guy delivered some stuff here, and was in an obvious hurry, the parts man started fucking with him and wouldn't sign the thing. The dude got all red and shit, I tthink he almost snapped. It was kind of funny.
I know that guy...Grrr!!!

so that happens alot? I would lose my mind if I was a fed ex guy, and had to put up with jokesters like that. It's funny looking from the outside though.
I've seen it all in 17+ yrs from a man smoking a cig. through a hole in his throat to a woman with a pet goat in her house. The stories go on & on!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had a great way to start off the day. We got a container full of fr8 that doesn't belong to our station so that means that somewhere out in FedEx world there is a container full of our. What's even worse is all our our station's documents(Overnight letter) are in it. That means that all of our drivers have no letters to deliver today - not good! Could mean mandatory Saturday work...super swoot! Merry Christmas to me with overtime!!!

Wow that sounds a shituation that happened to us. To make a long story short... DHL lost the title documents for our truck we bought from the states they couldn't find it for three days then it was Christmas Day so they didn't have any trucks running. It took them 7 days to overnight 1 letter.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was rocking like a cherub on my way to work today. :rock:

Smashing Pumpkins...
:killme:

They have a few good songs, they are just overplayed that's all.
Chip Wrote:

Smashing Pumpkins...
1979!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Smashing Pumpkins...
1979!!!
:high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Smashing Pumpkins...

They have a few good songs, they are just overplayed that's all.

I can see that for a few of their really early songs.
But still, I want to punch Billy Corgan in the face.
I also have music playing on my IPHONE from the sirius app, still nothing on my PC
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Quote:I also have music playing on my IPHONE from the sirius app, still nothing on my PC
Im listening on my Droid right now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had a great way to start off the day. We got a container full of fr8 that doesn't belong to our station so that means that somewhere out in FedEx world there is a container full of our. What's even worse is all our our station's documents(Overnight letter) are in it. That means that all of our drivers have no letters to deliver today - not good! Could mean mandatory Saturday work...super swoot! Merry Christmas to me with overtime!!!
good to see you are finding the positive in the situation out there Eddie :high5:

It's Friday Brampton. you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do, I'm gonna get you high.
I made some boneless hot wings last night that were amazing. I really doubt if I will ever be able to recreate it. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:I also have music playing on my IPHONE from the sirius app, still nothing on my PC
Im listening on my Droid right now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

The Canadian Online player still works. I am listening to Puff Daddy... Sean Combs... P.Diddy or whatever the fuck he calls himself now on 90's on 9.
LeNeve Wrote:I made some boneless hot wings last night that were amazing. I really doubt if I will ever be able to recreate it. Confusedad:

I made turkey BLT's on a whole wheat wrap.
the keifer Wrote:Today is our company Christmas party here. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mine too!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip