Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 12-10-10 90's Rock Friday
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Today is our company Christmas party here. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mine is in like late January or early February.
Company Christmas party? What's that?

Yeah, I know not of what they speak.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am pretty sure I am about to take a nap.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe Wrote:For the last 2 days I haven't been able to get sound from the Sirius web player. Tried it with IE, Firefox and Chrome. Works fine with Pandora and DBN music.
i have not had any issues
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:For the last 2 days I haven't been able to get sound from the Sirius web player. Tried it with IE, Firefox and Chrome. Works fine with Pandora and DBN music.
listening to lithium right now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
listening to lithium right now

You are not helping.
OK, nap time, 1 hour or 2?

We had a great way to start off the day. We got a container full of fr8 that doesn't belong to our station so that means that somewhere out in FedEx world there is a container full of our. What's even worse is all our our station's documents(Overnight letter) are in it. That means that all of our drivers have no letters to deliver today - not good! Could mean mandatory Saturday work...super swoot! Merry Christmas to me with overtime!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had a great way to start off the day. We got a container full of fr8 that doesn't belong to our station so that means that somewhere out in FedEx world there is a container full of our. What's even worse is all our our station's documents(Overnight letter) are in it. That means that all of our drivers have no letters to deliver today - not good! Could mean mandatory Saturday work...super swoot! Merry Christmas to me with overtime!!!
good to see you are finding the positive in the situation out there Eddie :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We had a great way to start off the day. We got a container full of fr8 that doesn't belong to our station so that means that somewhere out in FedEx world there is a container full of our. What's even worse is all our our station's documents(Overnight letter) are in it. That means that all of our drivers have no letters to deliver today - not good! Could mean mandatory Saturday work...super swoot! Merry Christmas to me with overtime!!!
good to see you are finding the positive in the situation out there Eddie :high5:
Dude, nothing can beat the Fite family homey! We are blessed!!!
I was rocking like a cherub on my way to work today. :rock:
yesterday a fed ex guy delivered some stuff here, and was in an obvious hurry, the parts man started fucking with him and wouldn't sign the thing. The dude got all red and shit, I tthink he almost snapped. It was kind of funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, nap time, 1 hour or 2?

If I could, I'd take a 3 hour nap right now.
I'd love to have been able to sleep in today.
I might have to set an alarm tomorrow to make sure I make it to the hockey game by 3 tomorrow.
LeNeve Wrote:I was rocking like a cherub on my way to work today. :rock:

Smashing Pumpkins...
:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday a fed ex guy delivered some stuff here, and was in an obvious hurry, the parts man started fucking with him and wouldn't sign the thing. The dude got all red and shit, I tthink he almost snapped. It was kind of funny.
I know that guy...Grrr!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday a fed ex guy delivered some stuff here, and was in an obvious hurry, the parts man started fucking with him and wouldn't sign the thing. The dude got all red and shit, I tthink he almost snapped. It was kind of funny.
I know that guy...Grrr!!!

We love our FedEx guy!!! We never give him any trouble and he just loves us!!! We're sad when they change the guy, but then we learn to like the new guy too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip