Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BeerWars
I just watched this documentary......and I'm glad I have already stopped drinking beer from the mass produced companies. After seeing this, makes me hate the companies themselves for the crap they pull on the littleguy.

For everyone on this message board, do the small guy a favor and buy your beer from the small local brewery instead of the Billion dollar corporations that produce piss in a bottle, and tell you its liquid gold
The last time I bought beer that wasn't local was for the 4th of July party. THere's enough local PA beer to keep me from getting thirsty any time of the year.

ON a side note, I found Victory Brewing Company the other day while I was at lunch. I tried their stout and it's good stuff.

http://victorybeer.com/
I should do an all local brew party next summer.
I'm 20 mins into this movie and I think t's awesome already. Who wants to move to PA and start a brewery? :rock:
Joe Wrote:I'm 20 mins into this movie and I think t's awesome already. Who wants to move to PA and start a brewery? :rock:
I'm in :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm 20 mins into this movie and I think t's awesome already. Who wants to move to PA and start a brewery? :rock:
I'm in :high5:
I don't even need to move.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

I'm in. Seriously.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm in. Seriously.
Me too.
The Troegs brewery is moving so their building will be available.
I don't think you guys want me to work at the brewery, so is there somewhere near by I can work?
I'll just hang out there all day.
Can I get a discount on beer?
Will it be a bikini bar?
Where is Troegs moving too? Their brewery is right next to what used to be Francis for Ford, where my dad was the GM for about 10 years.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Where is Troegs moving too? Their brewery is right next to what used to be Francis for Ford, where my dad was the GM for about 10 years.

Hershey. One of the old Hershey Chocolate factories from what I heard. They've outgrown their current building.