Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday December 3, 2010.....Joe and Leneve's B-day day
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just set up interview #1 :high5:

Damn you move fast. Congratulations.
Aint no rest for the wicked......I had to!!!!
Congrats bro and good luck!
I wonder if Rich ever got a slower version of the Bruno Mars song for his wedding.
Joe Wrote:I wonder if Rich ever got a slower version of the Bruno Mars song for his wedding.
I'm sure he didn't do anything he made Spot do it.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wonder if Rich ever got a slower version of the Bruno Mars song for his wedding.
I'm sure he didn't do anything he made Spot do it.

This would be true
blue collar type work has always been easy to find for me. If I were to get fired today, and fired early enough in the day, I could probaly be at another job by Monday. I already saw the boss lady today, and she patted my back, so I think I'm safe for now though.
LeNeve Wrote:blue collar type work has always been easy to find for me. If I were to get fired today, and fired early enough in the day, I could probaly be at another job by Monday. I already saw the boss lady today, and she patted my back, so I think I'm safe for now though.
i totally think this boss lady wants the leneve cock
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:blue collar type work has always been easy to find for me. If I were to get fired today, and fired early enough in the day, I could probaly be at another job by Monday. I already saw the boss lady today, and she patted my back, so I think I'm safe for now though.

Are we assuming she hasn't had it yet?
He does fuck around on the internet all day, and hasn't gotten fired yet.
Wait, we all fuck around on the internet all day, shit.
Derick Wrote:
Maybe he will get a birthday knobber.
While DBN Celebrates the birthday of 2 members, Chicago will be morning the loss of the great Ron Santo
Derick Wrote:

I've already cleared it with my wife. Whatever it takes to get a new car you know.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I've already cleared it with my wife. Whatever it takes to get a new car you know.
i dont believe this to be true. Angie would kill her then eat her just to prove a point
Derick Wrote:While DBN Celebrates the birthday of 2 members, Chicago will be morning the loss of the great Ron Santo
Does this mean he died in the a.m.?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i dont believe this to be true. Angie would kill her then eat her just to prove a point
^^this
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I need a FICM. I wonder if we have one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM