Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
Pete Nice Wrote:COCK MONGRELS!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That is the funniest thing I have read here all night :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ok this site doesn't suck just most of the comments..not all but most. And again if you didn't get it its cause you're too dumb to understand it wasn't about the pic. Spot said he could of taken it and he didn't yet he jumped in himself. Since when is this the way its done east coast , west coast anywhere? I was also angry cause it wasn't for air. so if you think its fun to push my buttons then enjoy the results. Rich asked for it (after I stated my case off the air) and you guys asked for it. Opinions are one thing but when you explore and critique the inner workings on my personal life w/out knowing shit about it, I lose all respect. If you guys were just assholes off the street I wouldn't care but I thought this was coming from a place that enjoys what we do. Make up your mind. if you don't then you just sound like a bunch of negative pussies w/ nothing good to say wasting their time on this site.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Yeah, you guys are COCK MONGRELS!!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Covino - I know you believe that we are all here cause we enjoy the show. Somewhere somehow I know you believe this. If we didn't care we wouldn't be here

And yes listening to you get angry is entertaining
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I thought Covino was a little overboard with his reaction today until I saw the picture, WTF? The way Rich was talking he made it sound like the cut out was in their office or something but you can see it right behind his huge head. Weak sauce Rich.

[Image: hasselhoff.jpg]

BTW, Photoshop work by Cloveman.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:he's already bought a ring

I did?
thats what i heard

Derick is there something going on between you & Krissy that you might want to tell Joey?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:he's already bought a ring

I did?
thats what i heard

Derick is there something going on between you & Krissy that you might want to tell Joey?
there is nothing going on between Krissy and I that Joe needs to know about
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Is it?? Because Power97 the rock station in Winnipeg puts their morning show on Itunes and calls it a podcast and I guarantee they have over 1 listener.
They don't have real radio in Winnipeg

The morning show on Power 97 & Qx104 isn't bad. The drive home & evening personalities are pretty bad and they play shit music.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Is it?? Because Power97 the rock station in Winnipeg puts their morning show on Itunes and calls it a podcast and I guarantee they have over 1 listener.
They don't have real radio in Winnipeg

The morning show on Power 97 & Qx104 isn't bad. The drive home & evening personalities are pretty bad and they play shit music.

:blahblah:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve