Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-19-10 Friday....Where did everyone go?????
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What a week... One of my buddies here at work lost his mom. He's been working here forever, too. I had to take care of getting a card and that for him. I feel real bad for that guy, I couldn't handle losing my mom at all.

That sucks. Would I be sad if my mom died... ya maybe a bit, would I cry... absolutely not... would I dance... most likely.

I would be utterly lost. This guy had to watch his mom struggle for weeks in the hospital. I felt so bad for him. I got one heck of a reality check regarding the people I work with over it... His fellow co-workers all had sincere sympathy for him, as did the owners, but many of our admin people didn't give a fuck, but sure as hell turned on the charm when they went to the funeral home yesterday. I hate fake people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Maybe I'll post updates on that chat thing.
Last time I was at this place I gave my underwear to a bachelorette party... :?
No updates of that though.

You better!! I'll prob watch the undercard fights on Spike.

How did you get provoked to give a bachelorette party your underwear????

Usually they find the ugliest guy in the bar and ask him for it. That way they can laugh amongst themselves that they made an ugly guy give them his underwear and make him think he is going to get laid...

I was only kidding around when I wrote this...
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i also have super-hearing today. Noticed that my ears had a lot of buildup in them, so i bought some ear wax remover, and have been using it over the pas 3 days, i think its all gone, cause damn, i can hear everything
what did you use? i think i need to do this. last time i had it done, i put some olive oil in my ears over night and went to my doctors office and the nurse flushed them out with a syringe of water. worked well but i don't want to do that again.
deborax, you can find it at grocery store, pharmacy, where ever you get your local drugs, its otc. This is a milder version of what the doc will use, basicall you put it in and it foams when it hit the wax. Actually peroxide would do the same thing, but since i dont know what concentration of peroxide to use, i went with this stuff, cost about $8

What I did was put a shitload of the deborax in my ear then went to bed, keeping my ear up, then halfway through the night rolled over and let it drain out onto a towel, repeated for 3 days
awesome, i'll give it a shot.
Nussie_T Wrote:

:roll: Here we go again!!!!

Hush! :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i also have super-hearing today. Noticed that my ears had a lot of buildup in them, so i bought some ear wax remover, and have been using it over the pas 3 days, i think its all gone, cause damn, i can hear everything

Last time I did that I swear I could hear crickets churping from 3 miles away.
exactly what i have going on

Did you hear that?
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What a week... One of my buddies here at work lost his mom. He's been working here forever, too. I had to take care of getting a card and that for him. I feel real bad for that guy, I couldn't handle losing my mom at all.

That sucks. Would I be sad if my mom died... ya maybe a bit, would I cry... absolutely not... would I dance... most likely.

I would be utterly lost. This guy had to watch his mom struggle for weeks in the hospital. I felt so bad for him. I got one heck of a reality check regarding the people I work with over it... His fellow co-workers all had sincere sympathy for him, as did the owners, but many of our admin people didn't give a fuck, but sure as hell turned on the charm when they went to the funeral home yesterday. I hate fake people.

If it was my dad I would be heart broken. I WAY closer with my dad then I have ever been with my mom. I
Brampton Wrote:So this new chat thing we got goin on........how's it work?

You install it to your phone. Register your name. Look for the Dudebro Nation group and get added to it. If you look at the group, you can add everyone right on down the list. Begin chatting.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It's busy as a bastard here today.....damn!!!

Does it have anything to do with the snow. We got 6 inches last night and it's still snowing. The wind has picked up too. Makes me cry... I dont like driving in snowy blowy conditions and I REALLY want to meet my friends for Harry Potter tonight.

Our "snow" forecast for yesterday was a flop (which is good) .. Got sleet and and few flakes, but that was it.
I HATE PIE!!
WyoIan Wrote:Was up DBN!

Yeeeeeee-O!
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Usually they find the ugliest guy in the bar and ask him for it. That way they can laugh amongst themselves that they made an ugly guy give them his underwear and make him think he is going to get laid...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I actually need to start plotting a bachelorette party for my gf.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

T - :poke: :finger:

B - My friends got suckered into it, it was one of those stupid scavenger hunts.
I really tried to avoid it. But a girl in it, grew up down the street from me, she recognized me. I didn't know who she was until she told me. Her brother is psycho, I'm staying away from her.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It's busy as a bastard here today.....damn!!!

Does it have anything to do with the snow. We got 6 inches last night and it's still snowing. The wind has picked up too. Makes me cry... I dont like driving in snowy blowy conditions and I REALLY want to meet my friends for Harry Potter tonight.

Our "snow" forecast fro yesterday was a flop (which is good) .. Got sleet and and few flakes, but that was it.

Don't worry... it'll come...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

No you weren't.
You're just a mean person. :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually they find the ugliest guy in the bar and ask him for it. That way they can laugh amongst themselves that they made an ugly guy give them his underwear and make him think he is going to get laid...

No you weren't.
You're just a mean person. :poke:

I could have said something meaner but decided that I didn't want to make you cry... although that would have been hilarious!
Nussie_T Wrote:I could have said something meaner but decided that I didn't want to make you cry... although that would have been hilarious!

Well, then, you suck for not being hilarious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip