Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cnected
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.

:?

You're right.
Maybe you shouldn't get one.
You're too weird.

At least I'm not a 9-arm homo. :fag:

Having 9 arms has nothing to do with being a homo you dolt.
Things with 9 arms suck, like Def Leppard and people with BlackBerrys
:grin:

sent from high above mount toilet
Chip Wrote:Having 9 arms has nothing to do with being a homo you dolt.

Holy hell... what did I ever do to you... I even stuck up for you a couple of times... thats it... I am going back to disliking you... with a strong empathsis on dislike.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Having 9 arms has nothing to do with being a homo you dolt.

Holy hell... what did I ever do to you... I even stuck up for you a couple of times... thats it... I am going back to disliking you... with a strong empathsis on dislike.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Things with 9 arms suck, like Def Leppard and people with BlackBerrys

People with Blackberrys that don't run Ver 6 are still stuck in a time when Def Leppard was popular.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What are we waiting for? It's available on all 3 platforms. Is someone not running Blackberry Version 6?
I don't and my phone is less than a year new. I've hit the wireless update button and it says there is nothing available. Jim and I are both getting fed up with our BB's. Jim wants the RBC app so he can check the business funds wherever but he can't get it on his phone because it's too old and they are constantly going to straight to voicemail and not ringing.

THIS is why you don't buy the $59 Blackberry when you get a new Blackberry. There's a reason its $59 and the other ones are $299.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.

:?

You're right.
Maybe you shouldn't get one.
You're too weird.

At least I'm not a 9-arm homo. :fag:

Having 9 arms has nothing to do with being a homo you dolt.

At least you recognize that you and your 9-arms suck.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!