Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cnected
Joe Wrote:What are we waiting for? It's available on all 3 platforms. Is someone not running Blackberry Version 6?
I've got version 6, but I can't figure out how to get into a huddle even though I've been invited.
Joe Wrote:What are we waiting for? It's available on all 3 platforms. Is someone not running Blackberry Version 6?

I couldn't find any Google + app, but I did find Google Talk. Now, is that the same thing?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can't huddle yet...

Neither can I. My BB is too old. What a POS!

I just found out that Verizon is carrying the new Bold Touch! :boobs: I'm giving it a few months for the price to drop, then I shall be upgrading!! :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
I've got version 6, but I can't figure out how to get into a huddle even though I've been invited.

^ THIS
I HATE PIE!!
Google Talk is not the same
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I just found out that Verizon is carrying the new Bold Touch! :boobs: I'm giving it a few months for the price to drop, then I shall be upgrading!! :happy:

Verizon has so many good Android phones.
It's time to live in the now.
NussieT Wrote:

Youre living in the past man.......Androidify!!!!
None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.
I HATE PIE!!
My grandma loves her blackberry. She likes to post pictures on facebook with it, of her being retired and traveling around the country.
I don't and my phone is less than a year new. I've hit the wireless update button and it says there is nothing available. Jim and I are both getting fed up with our BB's. Jim wants the RBC app so he can check the business funds wherever but he can't get it on his phone because it's too old and they are constantly going to straight to voicemail and not ringing.
LeNeve Wrote:My grandma loves her blackberry. She likes to post pictures on facebook with it, of her being retired and traveling around the country.

Grand parents love blackberrys.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.

:?

You're right.
Maybe you shouldn't get one.
You're too weird.
NussieT Wrote:
I don't and my phone is less than a year new. I've hit the wireless update button and it says there is nothing available. Jim and I are both getting fed up with our BB's. Jim wants the BBC app, and not to stay updated on the news.
:? :?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.

You're right.
You're too weird.

At least I'm not a 9-arm homo. :fag:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:None of the Droids I looked at appealed to me. Show me proof that I need one of those phones. And you better find one that's prompt with the emails, too.

You're right.
You're too weird.

At least I'm not a 9-arm homo. :fag:

Having 9 arms has nothing to do with being a homo you dolt.
Things with 9 arms suck, like Def Leppard and people with BlackBerrys