Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote::boobs: :boobs: I'm so happy that Prince William and Kate are getting married...I love following the Royals....Woo Woo...I followed Princess Diana, of course, but also Princess Caroline, and her daughters!!!!! I love stuff like this!!!!! so happy....so happy....so happy...

This royal family thing is retarded. They need to get off the country's welfare and get jobs.

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Hey you...you leave them alone...I am very excited for the engagment stuff and the upcoming wedding....leave them be. :wink: Oh, and not to mention I bet she gets pregnant soon after the weddding.....all fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she's already pregnant. And that's why they're getting married.
It's not like the old days where they could just have her killed and no one would notice.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!

Who doesn't have a junk drawer? That's where things go that don't have a place of their own.

there should be a place for everything in life.

Yeah. And random stuff's place is in a junk drawer.
MY wife always starts making a junk drawer. Then when I find out, I dump that shit all over the kitchen, and leave it there. Or if there is nothing important, I throw it all away.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:
I did, i liked the part where Barney went off spewing every reality show 'you just got kicked off the show' taglines.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:
I did, i liked the part where Barney went off spewing every reality show 'you just got kicked off the show' taglines.

:roflmao: You are not the biggest loser, your fired, you are no longer in the running to become America's next top model, the tribe has spoken..... :roflmao:
That is not this Joe in PA
there was supposed to be some big itunes announcement today, and it's that they've added the beatles to their catalogue. talk about over promise and underproduce
Iva13 Wrote:Does anyone know something I could take over the counter for a sinus infection???? I called my doc, but he may want me to come in and I'm not going in....so just in case he won't call in an antibiotic, what can I take OTC???? I have such pressure under my eyes...even my teeth/gums hurt from the pressure... Confusedad:
was this directed at me? ok, heres what you do. Go to the store, get Afrin Sinus, do not get the no drip formula (it sucks), get the regular. Use it every 4 hours (not as directed). Your nose will get dry, you may get a bloody nose. The key to killing a sinus infection asap is to dry out the nasal passage. Your doctor will not advise you do this. Do this for 3 days or so, and take a vitamin or 2, perferably a multivitamin directed toward women, Centrum Silver for a woman of your age :poke: jk but centrum for woman or one a day for woman, whatever. Should be gone in a few days
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

I spent my whole evening at the gym and then all he wanted to watch was cnn and fox news.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:there was supposed to be some big itunes announcement today, and it's that they've added the beatles to their catalogue. talk about over promise and underproduce
you realize that is bigger news that you think. This is the fall of the record company as you know them. The beatles were a huge hold out on music going the digital route
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!

Those drive me insane.

Don't you have a junk cabinet? You know, where the dildos are kept?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Does anyone know something I could take over the counter for a sinus infection???? I called my doc, but he may want me to come in and I'm not going in....so just in case he won't call in an antibiotic, what can I take OTC???? I have such pressure under my eyes...even my teeth/gums hurt from the pressure... Confusedad:

Sudafed
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:there was supposed to be some big itunes announcement today, and it's that they've added the beatles to their catalogue. talk about over promise and underproduce
you realize that is bigger news that you think. This is the fall of the record company as you know them. The beatles were a huge hold out on music going the digital route

Could that have been because the child molester owned all their music?
I wish spot center was on at night, so I could get all drunk and call in.
Thanks Derick...I will go get it at lunch time....B Sudafed makes me speed my ass off...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve