Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Nov 16 2010... 5 * $78M = 59-28
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pregnant.
your pregnant? awesome, happy days. I'm gonna fb that
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!

Those drive me insane.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....it was sooooo funny. I love that show. Two Beavers are better than one... :roflmao:

yay.....................
Quote::boobs: :boobs: I'm so happy that Prince William and Kate are getting married...I love following the Royals....Woo Woo...I followed Princess Diana, of course, but also Princess Caroline, and her daughters!!!!! I love stuff like this!!!!! so happy....so happy....so happy...

This royal family thing is retarded. They need to get off the country's welfare and get jobs.
Does anyone know something I could take over the counter for a sinus infection???? I called my doc, but he may want me to come in and I'm not going in....so just in case he won't call in an antibiotic, what can I take OTC???? I have such pressure under my eyes...even my teeth/gums hurt from the pressure... Confusedad:
eddieyourdj Wrote:We always have that single drawer in the kitchen that is a "junk" drawer. You know the one that is full of keys, screwdrivers, scotch tape, batteries, loose screws, etc....!!!
I've got a few of those drawers. I should probably straighten things up a little.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey speaking of HIMYM...did anyone see it last night....
No
Joe Wrote:
Quote::boobs: :boobs: I'm so happy that Prince William and Kate are getting married...I love following the Royals....Woo Woo...I followed Princess Diana, of course, but also Princess Caroline, and her daughters!!!!! I love stuff like this!!!!! so happy....so happy....so happy...

This royal family thing is retarded. They need to get off the country's welfare and get jobs.

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Hey you...you leave them alone...I am very excited for the engagment stuff and the upcoming wedding....leave them be. :wink: Oh, and not to mention I bet she gets pregnant soon after the weddding.....all fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am pregnant.
your pregnant? awesome, happy days. I'm gonna fb that

Um.. No... You really need to get that A.D.D. checked, that's not what I said.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I've got a few of those drawers. I should probably straighten things up a little.

We have one junk drawer in the kitchen..maybe once a year I clean it out, but BAM it's a mess shortly thereafter....

Who doesn't have a junk drawer? That's where things go that don't have a place of their own.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Who doesn't have a junk drawer? That's where things go that don't have a place of their own.

Exactly.. :grin:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

there should be a place for everything in life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve