Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think I have ever gone an entire game without at least 1 kill.

Meh.. New gun
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think I have ever gone an entire game without at least 1 kill.

I can't wait to get an xbox and dominate your, Irish, Pittsburgh, Russian loving ass.
LeNeve Wrote:

I can't wait to get an xbox and dominate your, Irish, Pittsburgh, Russian loving ass.
:rock:
I would like to get some dudebros together to play in a party... I was thinking Sunday afternoons, since football is over now... let me know if any of you are interested and/or what days and time you'd like to do this.... we can always just join others online, but then we get lumped in with a bunch of skateboard fucks who kill me 96 times in 5 minutes... so, add me... Bigdaddyhammer... and let me know if you guys wanna have a few hours of scheduled shooting each other...
BDH Wrote:I would like to get some dudebros together to play in a party... I was thinking Sunday afternoons, since football is over now... let me know if any of you are interested and/or what days and time you'd like to do this.... we can always just join others online, but then we get lumped in with a bunch of skateboard fucks who kill me 96 times in 5 minutes... so, add me... Bigdaddyhammer... and let me know if you guys wanna have a few hours of scheduled shooting each other...

You are on the XBOX right? I don't have xbox yet. Soon though.
BDH Wrote:I would like to get some dudebros together to play in a party... I was thinking Sunday afternoons, since football is over now... let me know if any of you are interested and/or what days and time you'd like to do this.... we can always just join others online, but then we get lumped in with a bunch of skateboard fucks who kill me 96 times in 5 minutes... so, add me... Bigdaddyhammer... and let me know if you guys wanna have a few hours of scheduled shooting each other...

NASCAR replaces football for me in Sundays, but if you guys pick any night during the week I'll sign in and join. Wit hthe girlfriend working Fri, Sat and Sun night I'm usually on there one of those 3 nights.
I am good for Sunday afternoons. There is NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING worth watching on Sundays after football season ends, unless the Pens or Pitt are playing a rare Sunday game. I am in.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
well I was on Sunday afternoon and played Demolition for about 2 1/2 hours, it was so much fun playing with an objective. No one was on from my friends list. I will be on most Sundays until the weather gets nicer
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I signed in last night and no one was on.
I have been thinking about changing my penis emblem, have any of you seen it? Time for me to grow up? :yawn:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I have been thinking about changing my penis emblem, have any of you seen it? Time for me to grow up? :yawn:

I actually saw that for the first time the other night and realized what it was. Pretty funny stuff.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have been thinking about changing my penis emblem, have any of you seen it? Time for me to grow up? :yawn:

I actually saw that for the first time the other night and realized what it was. Pretty funny stuff.
I had a awkward moment, when I joined my 10 year old cousin yesterday, and I know he was looking at my emblem
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I had a awkward moment, when I joined my 10 year old cousin yesterday, and I know he was looking at my emblem

There's an awkward moment every time it says "Donginator Is Online" :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

There's an awkward moment every time it says "Donginator Is Online" :grin:
:high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I deleted it, found out I can get banned for having it

it was a penis going into boobs with big nipples & shooting a few cum shots

going to work on a new one tonight
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops Combat Training LeNeve 1 1,710 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM