Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops
Pete Nice Wrote:Hanger 18 and Drive in look dope.

Silo is huge, might be more fun on Combat training.

The golf course one looks pretty cool also.

I can't wait, this shit looks dope-a-lish like a Rachel Ray dish
Would it kill you to hop on and join us every once in a while (and don't give me that I've been in Russia crap either) Wink
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
anyone attempt to do the campaign on Veteran.

I am regretting my decision, I was on the 3rd level, executive command for 3 hours last night and I could not beat it :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
No one plays anymore. There's only like 1 person on a night.
Joe Wrote:No one plays anymore. There's only like 1 person on a night.
It's summer. It'll pick up once winter gets here.
Joe Wrote:No one plays anymore. There's only like 1 person on a night.

I've been busy pretending to be a cowboy. When it gets cold again, I'll be back inside.
I'm a loser so I'm on over the weekend while the girlfriend is at work. I play NASCAR now though
I am always on, definitely more during the colder months

After watching youtube videos of where I was stuck last night, I was a few feet from a checkpoint during my 3 hours of dying

here is the new map pack trailer for the zombie maps

[youtube]2k8V7fF7v7s[/youtube]
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I am always on, definitely more during the colder months

After watching youtube videos of where I was stuck last night, I was a few feet from a checkpoint during my 3 hours of dying

So is this just another map pack, or a strictly zombie only map pack? I haven't played the zombie part of COD yet, just the multi-player. I am on a lot of nights but not until about 9pm CST, then play for a couple hours. Almost level 50 on my first prestige.
I am on most night around 1030EST... I miss the days of having a team of 6 dudebros playing together... I know it kinda got stale, but fuck... let's get our shit together and have a night of laughing at Eddie getting killed 17 times in one match...
Texas Fan Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am always on, definitely more during the colder months

So is this just another map pack, or a strictly zombie only map pack? I haven't played the zombie part of COD yet, just the multi-player. I am on a lot of nights but not until about 9pm CST, then play for a couple hours. Almost level 50 on my first prestige.
Its the zombie maps from world at war & one new map which supposedly is the end to the story line. Double xp over labor day weekend

If anyone is on the Elite beta, me & BDH are part of the dudebro group

I have been playing the campaign on veteran, I am half way through, after I am done, I may try some zombie achievements, or on multi-player I am either going to play moshpit playlists or the new express playlist where second chance is banned :rock:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
BDH Wrote:I am on most night around 1030EST... I miss the days of having a team of 6 dudebros playing together... I know it kinda got stale, but fuck... let's get our shit together and have a night of laughing at Eddie getting killed 17 times in one match...

:high5: Hell yeah. Im down
What does the elite beta entail? Will they let anyone in, or do I have to prestige?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Ops Combat Training LeNeve 1 1,710 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice