Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early
So I hear that 3 steelers got concussions in the monday night game!!!

Holy crap arent these guys wearing helmets? Maybe they need to go back to leather helmets so there is less of a weapon strapped to their heads
I wonder how much the yankees are gonna buy Cliff Lee for?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:does anyone know where I can download rosetta stone for freeeeee?
I think Pete dl'ed from torrents or something. I never got into torrents.
I wanna learn french and dutch, hopefully someone will post where I can download sometime today
Yeah, try torrents or alt.binaries newsgroups. I dl'ed a mega pac of all languages and levels available along with the pc software. I have wanted to learn a new language for a while. My wife and daughter are going to Italy in the spring so my wife is using it now. It is pretty easy.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:does anyone know where I can download rosetta stone for freeeeee?
I think Pete dl'ed from torrents or something. I never got into torrents.
I wanna learn french and dutch, hopefully someone will post where I can download sometime today
Yeah, try torrents or alt.binaries newsgroups. I dl'ed a mega pac of all languages and levels available along with the pc software. I have wanted to learn a new language for a while. My wife and daughter are going to Italy in the spring so my wife is using it now. It is pretty easy.
I couldn't find the ones I wanted on IsoHunt, so I'll try these :thanks:
Brampton Wrote:they are gonna be killing Bababooey for ages with his ridiculous music lists

I just finished listening to the book, I do not recommend it. Find something else to listen to. The lists and interviews recapping the previous chapters do not flow. The story line is all over the place and does not flow for crap.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:they are gonna be killing Bababooey for ages with his ridiculous music lists

I just finished listening to the book, I do not recommend it. Find something else to listen to. The lists and interviews recapping the previous chapters do not flow. The story line is all over the place and does not flow for crap.
i debated downloading it, but from everything you hear, I don't think I care enough to want to listen, so thanks for the heads up :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I concluded that the only downside to my new job is that I cant post during the show.......thats about it
Less hockey talk this way.
I don't talk about it as much as the "other 2"

Yeah.
Those 2 are bastards.
I find majority of the "characters" on the Stern show are very unlikeable.....but you put them on the air together, and you just can't turn the show off
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I concluded that the only downside to my new job is that I cant post during the show.......thats about it
Less hockey talk this way.
I don't talk about it as much as the "other 2"

Yeah.
Those 2 are bastards.
:high5: agreed 5 :poke:
Brampton Wrote:I wonder how much the yankees are gonna buy Cliff Lee for?

Didn't Yankee fans spit on his wife?
Wives have a lot of pull on players career choices.
Just ask Edmonton.
Brampton Wrote:I find majority of the "characters" on the Stern show are very unlikeable.....but you put them on the air together, and you just can't turn the show off

I can. I just don't like the Stern show.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I wonder how much the yankees are gonna buy Cliff Lee for?

Didn't Yankee fans spit on his wife?
Wives have a lot of pull on players career choices.
Just ask Edmonton.
I still don't know why Pronger left the Oil.....never heard what the reasons are, except that his wife was a huge bitch......
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I find majority of the "characters" on the Stern show are very unlikeable.....but you put them on the air together, and you just can't turn the show off

I like it better without Jackie, Artie, et al
Chip Wrote:

Agreed. I've tried listening to it, but never got it.
so do we have results for our football pics yet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM