Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting some Pie
I only wish I had been able to respond sooner, but I was too busy beating the crap out of someone. :finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
For those that missed it.
Oh, thunks.. Just thunks... He's told my sister and some friends about it and now they are threatening to sign up Confusedwoot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I told my wife about it, she felt sorry for Beckster but thought is was pretty funny at the same time. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:I told my wife about it, she felt sorry for Beckster but thought is was pretty funny at the same time. :high5:

I'll take that sympathy!!
I HATE PIE!!
Bump
:tater: :tater: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :taterpie: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pie thread bump 5 :high5:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
That's fucked up, both of you! :finger: :finger:
I HATE PIE!!
Bring the banner back!!! :tater:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:Bring the banner back!!! :tater:
I approve this message!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]