Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constitutionality of marihuana prohibition
i bleed green Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Confusedhock: Dude... it might be good idea to edit that
I can't really edit it since you quoted it. I gave the rest away. I'm back to quitting. This time it'll stick. [Image: fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif]

If you get busted I know of 5 lawyers that won't be able to help you.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
I can't really edit it since you quoted it. I gave the rest away. I'm back to quitting. This time it'll stick. [Image: fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif]

I won't get busted cause I won't have any.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Oh yeah, Welcome to DudeBro Nation!

thanks joe.
i bleed green Wrote:Are you BubbaGeneBob from TOMB? I'm pretty sure we have had this discussion before, and it was just as dumb as the first time.
yes
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]ZRyLbsW3wZE[/youtube]

Speaking of which.

How are you doing on the giving up weed parade IBG???

I got an ounce of cush for 120 so until that's gone..... I just want to sell some of it so I get it for free, and then I'll try quiitting again once it's gone.
it's not free if you have to **** for it. selling drugs is *** and you need to be paying taxes for each transaction.
ap bikini team Wrote:The FACT is it's illegal. So you should have taken the plea and be done with it. Stop smoking and stop hanging out with people that store coke in their cars. I sincerely hope the next judge and prosecutor throw the book at you for not only a stupid argument but wasting so much tax payer money in a bad economy.

Pot heads that try to justify being a drain on the system irritate me.
I'm only on my first appeal, and they haven't struck my jury yet. I have one more appeal by right and then I'll be searchable on google scholar. woohoo. immortality i tell ya immortality...it'll likely just say dismissed without opinion, but it's still will be there on google scholar forever and ever
troy cates Wrote:it's not free if you have to **** for it. selling drugs is *** and you need to be paying taxes for each transaction.

Say what?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Account Delete
Isn't he a real listener though? If we kicked all the stupid people off of here, it would just be Joe, Derick and I left.... :j/k: not really.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]