Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constitutionality of marihuana prohibition
Joe Wrote:Spammer
What would this "dude" stand to gain by coming on here and posting that shit just to get our views on legalizing weed?
Joe Wrote:Spammer
This guy is the worst spammer ever.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
sorry yall, Eye be slowen' on my spam-dilly-ishy-ous-ness...... don't hate me 'cause I'm lazy. laziness is not a crime.

my first attorney was the one I had to go to jail for contempt charge to get rid of.

my second refused to sign the appeals bond, so he quit me.

my third, demanded That I blindly follow him and refused to hear me out or do what I told him too and then he quit me just after I filed a motion for a bullet asking for in my head or for them to thank the good lord for not making me among the gun toting kind and asking for a remedy that protects the life and liberty of my neighbors and local law enforcement officers.

my fourth, attempted to coerce me into entering pleas that I repeatedly refuse to consent to.
I am also on my third judge.
the first refused to fetch my acuser but found me quilty anyway.
the second accepted pleas that I was not offering which made me turn my back upon the bench the BOY was presiding over and walk off.
ever judge in the county recused themselves shortly there after
The Chief Justice of Thee Alabama Supreme Court cited article VI section 149 of the alabama constitution as her a authority to appoint a new justice (the first lady of the City of Hoover) to my three cases, so I guess they created a special probate court just to try me in...
do we have an animation for triple posting????? Wtf
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Brampton Wrote:do we have an animation for triple posting????? Wtf
Does a double post count if it has a different post in between them?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:do we have an animation for triple posting????? Wtf
Does a double post count if it has a different post in between them?
he changed his posts.....the first one was 3 in a row, then he edited them.....he must have been high when he hit the button THREE TIMES......get a job hippie!!!!!
sorry for the double post I tryed my bestest to fix'em.....I didn't see a delete button
What was your original charge anyway?

If you just had a little weed on you, you could probablly get probation and have to complete a drug program.
Sounds like your wasting alot of time on court dates and money on lawyers.
Why go through all the bullshit? Unless of course, your entire post is bullshit.
i bleed green Wrote:Marijuana is spelled with a J.

no, the statue that I'm charged with spells it with a H. surely you not saying the Alabama legislative branch of government cain't spell
negadave Wrote:What was your original charge anyway?

If you just had a little weed on you, you could probablly get probation and have to complete a drug program.
Sounds like your wasting alot of time on court dates and money on lawyers.
Why go through all the bullshit? Unless of course, your entire post is bullshit.
well, they claimed to have found a roach in my pocket and a small onion of coke in the borrowed car I was driving. the weed was not there two hrs before when I searched my pocket, I wouldda smoked it. at first they only charged me with possession of pot and then charged me with possession of parfo after a smartass comment I made. I was not charged with the coke. the criminal mischief was added on my fourth trail date because I wouldn't give them money and go away.

We all believe the only reason they set up the road block at that time and place was because We dared to gather to morn the loss of one of our own WITHIN THIER DOMAIN.

me and the owner of the car both live on a road about three miles outside of this town as do my mother, sister, grandmother and an aunt but none of them claim to have been intimidated like my cousins of live across the street of the park the town is wanting to rebuild. helicopter hovering within feet of thier house and u.s. marshals turning around in thier driveway ever five mins
oh....the day I was arrested March 10, 2009, there was a spree killer running amuck down in L.A. which somehow triggered an misguided investigation here in Upper Alabama but my intranet'ten is unable to determine exactly where that all happened. but considering all the state and federal resources folks claim to have seen on March 11, I cain't rule out my involvement. and yes I know that's stretch'en things but what the hell, I'm running with it until I get smart enough to know better.

folks can go to judicial.alabama.gov and find a link to view my cases. my case number are as follows.
CC-2009-620
CC-2009-621
CC-2009-622
CC-1999-623
maybe it was in 1998 that my other possession charge happened, but its just funny as hell that those case numbers are in line like that but in different years.

they placed me on a $1500 cash-only bond and they wanted $750 (half of it) and held me for three days before they gave my access to a professional bond,

opinion no. 1998-026 from the Alabama Attorney General office says they cain't do that.