Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
I have to go to classes tonight, and tomorrow. I hate going to them. Get off work at 5, drive 60 miles to a community college, sit and listen to a guy talk about fuel trims, and other shit I already know, for 3 hours. Then drive back home. Probaly get home close to 11 pm tonight. You get a free dinner though. Also it is all pure overtime. This two nights of school, will bring my overtime up to 15+ hours this week.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have the Blackberry Tour and apparently Blackberry left that phone out of the loop for the Version 6 upgrade. Version 6 is supposed to be a pretty big thing. I'm kind of pissed about that so I may go to Droid unless they change.

Is that why I haven't had an update? A friend of mine was asking me if I have upgraded my BB yet. (she has the curve)

Well right now the only phone that has Version 6 is the Torch. I know that they are definitely bringing Version 6 to the Storm 2 and the Bold.
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to classes tonight, and tomorrow. I hate going to them. Get off work at 5, drive 60 miles to a community college, sit and listen to a guy talk about fuel trims, and other shit I already know, for 3 hours. Then drive back home. Probaly get home close to 11 pm tonight. You get a free dinner though. Also it is all pure overtime. This two nights of school, will bring my overtime up to 15+ hours this week.

Fuel Trim?

[Image: 411KGJmpw1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.
Any Droid users on here switch from Blackberry or iPhone?

I switched from Windows mobile.... Android is a million times better

Windows 7 phones are getting great reviews though. Verizon won't have them for a while though.
by the looks of it verizon is getting the iphone soon

According my my sales rep it's going to be here early 2011.

I have been hearing March for iPhone and I think before the first of the year for iPad
I'll admit it, I am an Apple fanboy but really do like my iPhone. I have used blackberries for years and prefer the iPhone. With that said, I asked for a replacement blackberry for my pos flip phone I got at my current job. The last Balckberry I had was on Verizon and I had nothing but problems with it. I had poor reception and was having to pull the battery to hard boot it every couple of days. I think the apps work better on iPhone too. I had several of the same apps on both phones and I liked the iPhone interface better, that's me. It all comes down to personal preferences. To be truthful I asked for the Blackberry to be able to BBM, that is a big hole for iPhone with no app available to interface with BBM.
i bleed green Wrote:I've heard the jailbreak will become undone if the battery runs all the way down. Is this true?
this is not true
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to classes tonight, and tomorrow. I hate going to them. Get off work at 5, drive 60 miles to a community college, sit and listen to a guy talk about fuel trims, and other shit I already know, for 3 hours. Then drive back home. Probaly get home close to 11 pm tonight. You get a free dinner though. Also it is all pure overtime. This two nights of school, will bring my overtime up to 15+ hours this week.

Fuel Trim?

[Image: 411KGJmpw1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

I wish.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkCVbuTPYmfgwoPnmNSuA..._G_UiWyfY=]
Derick Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkCVbuTPYmfgwoPnmNSuA..._G_UiWyfY=]

:roflmao:
i have very little to do today, i think i might just be a negative nancy for the hell of it
Derick Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkCVbuTPYmfgwoPnmNSuA..._G_UiWyfY=]

:? Wtf
Derick Wrote:i have very little to do today, i think i might just be a negative nancy for the hell of it

You'll upset Pete.
then i'll be a positive patty
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i have very little to do today, i think i might just be a negative nancy for the hell of it

You'll upset Pete.

and me.... Confusedad: Confusedad: :boobs:
Derick Wrote:then i'll be a positive patty

:clap: :clap: :clap: although it might not matter anymore.... Confusedad:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM