Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.
Any Droid users on here switch from Blackberry or iPhone?

I switched from Windows mobile.... Android is a million times better

Windows 7 phones are getting great reviews though. Verizon won't have them for a while though.
I start mentioning cell phones and the ads at the bottom change to Radio Shack.
Joe Wrote:I start mentioning cell phones and the ads at the bottom change to Radio Shack.

Kinda makes you wonder about the people who got gay adds.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.

I have a Droid, but I didn't switch from another smart phone.

I kind of want one, but I'd miss some of the blackberry features. I've almost had a Blackberry for 10 years now.

I love it.
When it comes to apps, they all basically have the same stuff.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I start mentioning cell phones and the ads at the bottom change to Radio Shack.

Kinda makes you wonder about the people who got gay adds.
Confusedad:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Didn't have an image resizer either....

and it appears that the iPhone's camera takes very shitty pictures
its not the camera is the software the camera uses. I have an old version of the Operating system running on my phone, I like it that way. When I upgraded to the new software the picture quality was way better. But when I upgraded I lost all my apps and most of my jailbroken stuff didnt work anymore, so I downgraded the OS so everything would work.

short version, not the camera, its the software, new software equally better picture quality
If you updated your OS, and then reJB'd it with a newer crack, would your JB stuff start working again?
yes it would, except a lot of things havent been updated for the new os so they dont work. when i updated i lost aobut 85% of the stuff I had, so I downgraded. My phone can do everything the new os can do, except for a few things related to the camera
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have a Droid, but I didn't switch from another smart phone.

I kind of want one, but I'd miss some of the blackberry features. I've almost had a Blackberry for 10 years now.
id be interested in trying that HTC evo, but I heard that it isnt that great
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Windows 7 phones are getting great reviews though. Verizon won't have them for a while though.
by the looks of it verizon is getting the iphone soon
Good morning everyone!!!!! I hope Verizon gets the Iphone since we bought stock in Verizon last year in anticipation of it and then it never happened... Confusedad:
i bleed green Wrote:I thought of a sex move, but I'm sure someone has thought of it before so I'm trying to figure that out, and what it's called. You and your woman get on a treadmill. The woman stands on the belt, the guy right behind her with his feet apart so they are not on the belt. You get real close and stick it in her ass :atm: ,( or vag if you wish). Then you start the the treadmill, and she starts walking. You just stand there and enjoy. :atm: :atm:

Now, that would be a heck of a workout!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

by the looks of it verizon is getting the iphone soon

According my my sales rep it's going to be here early 2011.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!! I hope Verizon gets the Iphone since we bought stock in Verizon last year in anticipation of it and then it never happened... Confusedad:

Apple approached Verizon about it first. Verizon wanted them to make too many changes (like removable batteries) so Apple went to AT&T.
For phones, this could be pretty sweet.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/the-p...ion-phone/
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!! I hope Verizon gets the Iphone since we bought stock in Verizon last year in anticipation of it and then it never happened... Confusedad:

Apple approached Verizon about it first. Verizon wanted them to make too many changes (like removable batteries) so Apple went to AT&T.

Because removable batteries are a good thing.
You can replace an old battery instead of getting a whole new phone.
Apple nazis want you to have to buy a new phone
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its not the camera is the software the camera uses. I have an old version of the Operating system running on my phone, I like it that way. When I upgraded to the new software the picture quality was way better. But when I upgraded I lost all my apps and most of my jailbroken stuff didnt work anymore, so I downgraded the OS so everything would work.

short version, not the camera, its the software, new software equally better picture quality
If you updated your OS, and then reJB'd it with a newer crack, would your JB stuff start working again?
yes it would, except a lot of things havent been updated for the new os so they dont work. when i updated i lost aobut 85% of the stuff I had, so I downgraded. My phone can do everything the new os can do, except for a few things related to the camera
I was just wondering if you could keep updating your OS, but about 2 older than the latest version.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM