Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Oct. 27. Covino is Awesome!
Derick Wrote:your all just jealous that i have nesquick cereal

coco puffs are better
Didn't have an image resizer either....
Joe Wrote:Didn't have an image resizer either....
on my mac it auto resizes to fit the screen. it seems fine to me.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

and it appears that the iPhone's camera takes very shitty pictures
I thought of a sex move, but I'm sure someone has thought of it before so I'm trying to figure that out, and what it's called. You and your woman get on a treadmill. The woman stands on the belt, the guy right behind her with his feet apart so they are not on the belt. You get real close and stick it in her ass :atm: ,( or vag if you wish). Then you start the the treadmill, and she starts walking. You just stand there and enjoy. :atm: :atm:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Derick Wrote:your all just jealous that i have nesquick cereal
I live a mile from where I could get some. I'm not a fan of chocolate cereal though.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Derick Wrote:
on my mac it auto resizes to fit the screen. it seems fine to me.
It's big on my screen, but it's still within the screen.
DaveP Wrote:

its not the camera is the software the camera uses. I have an old version of the Operating system running on my phone, I like it that way. When I upgraded to the new software the picture quality was way better. But when I upgraded I lost all my apps and most of my jailbroken stuff didnt work anymore, so I downgraded the OS so everything would work.

short version, not the camera, its the software, new software equally better picture quality
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

its not the camera is the software the camera uses. I have an old version of the Operating system running on my phone, I like it that way. When I upgraded to the new software the picture quality was way better. But when I upgraded I lost all my apps and most of my jailbroken stuff didnt work anymore, so I downgraded the OS so everything would work.

short version, not the camera, its the software, new software equally better picture quality

:blahblah:

I still don't understand the iPhone craze
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

If you updated your OS, and then reJB'd it with a newer crack, would your JB stuff start working again?
I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.
Any Droid users on here switch from Blackberry or iPhone?
I woke up at 3:30am, washed dishes and made lunches for work today. I have no idea what brought that on, but at least I am not groggy right now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.

I have a Droid, but I didn't switch from another smart phone.
Joe Wrote:I got the notice from Verizon that my upgrade time has come. I went to the store and looked at the phones, but nothing really stands out.

I switched from Windows mobile.... Android is a million times better
Chip Wrote:

I have a Droid, but I didn't switch from another smart phone.

I kind of want one, but I'd miss some of the blackberry features. I've almost had a Blackberry for 10 years now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM