Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them....
I was thinking of the discussion that started the show.......why didn't they parlay that into a discussion of how people from hollywood are full of shit?

with what Covino heard Richards Rep saying to her, why not call her out on her bullshit? I defend Covino for what happened and get shit on....fine....but for someone who doesn't get to listen to the show anymore he doesn't make me want to listen to it.

My "negativity" on this IST is all in jest......for those who have gotten to know me on this forum get that......maybe the hosts are that out of touch with their audience, and that is why the show is suffering????

I don't hide behind an avatar.........they are my "friends" on facebook, send me a message and we'll talk about it.....oh thats right, Facebook is all about numbers!!!

I know none of them will read this, what a surprise, but they need to realize that this site is their hardcore fans, who have been around since day one supporting the show, getting people to listen when they never would have even heard of the show......thats fine.
What the infatuation with avatars? That's a new one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:What the infatuation with avatars? That's a new one.
Apparently we're supposed to use our real pictures and post all of our contact info (phone numbers, home addresses, etc.)
Brian in NY Wrote:
Apparently we're supposed to use our real pictures and post all of our contact info (phone numbers, home addresses, etc.)

Covino is going to be traveling the country knocking on doors, and kicking peoples asses.

We are hiding behind the avatars, like a costume. You are not actually a hot russian chick, and I'm not a mustang.
For the most part we all use our real names, or something close to it. Most of us are on fb, and not really hiding behind anything at all. Covino has the ability to get on my fb page and call my kids ugly if he wanted to.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Covino is going to be traveling the country knocking on doors, and kicking peoples asses.
I already invited him over. He has my cell number, he just needs to call so I can give him the directions.
LeNeve Wrote:

We are hiding behind the avatars, like a costume. You are not actually a hot russian chick, and I'm not a mustang.

Why would you all want to look at a picture of me everyday?

I only advocate the chicks having actual pictures of themselves. That is what facebook is for.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I also feel kind of bad, because there are a few things I say on here, that I would never dare say to thier faces. It is alot easier to spout shit off over the internet, and I've been sucked into that. I don't want to be a fake internet thug.
[Image: e-thug2.jpg]
BTW, coal is a hot topic right now.

Yes I'm listening to the replay, because I enjoy the show still.
LeNeve Wrote:

You're not???? I'm upset now Sad
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Brampton, I could have sworn you were retarded.

:j/k:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Brampton, I could have sworn you were retarded.

:j/k:
Pretty close to it!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who made th coffee here this morning, but it tastses nasty.

That's because it's coffee, it's supposed to taste like shit. :barf:

Hey all!
This, coming from a woman who drinks pepsi.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve