Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books
I know, :yawn: . I'm not a big reader, but I've been wanting to ask this for awhile.
Have you read any books that you've taken some good advice away from? If so what are they?

I thought these had some good stuff in them.
[Image: th_5bb28f51.jpg] Good for your Poker game

[Image: th_d080c247.jpg]Used this when i was bidding a lot of roofing and siding jobs

[Image: th_d96aa54d.jpg] And this one just has random advice in it like shit your dad would tell you.
Motorcycle related:
Twist the wrist

Stock/investment related:
Books by Jim cramer. Forget the titles.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Books are for old people.. I have the internet and a smartphone.
I haven't read one since high school.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
What's a "book"?
Is it kinda like an eBook?
I love books!!!! I just recently got a library card!!!! I was so happy!!!! I'm not into self help books I like stories!!!!! I read while I walk on my dreadmill...it makes the time go by fast...I can really get into it and the next thing you know I'm on the dreadmill for 55 minutes!!!
I like instructional books.. Mostly jewelry design. One of my girl's is getting married, so I'll be looking for ideas of what to make for her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great books? Joe 38 10,030 09-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Rydrum