Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest of the last 10 years.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I also don't know any Shinedown songs......not that they aren't a bad band, I just don't know them and I dont listen when their songs come on

Disturbed are like AC/DC, all their songs sound the same, but its all good....ooh aah ahh ahh ahh

I can't really think of any groups that "started" in the last 10 years that are awesome.....at least any that I won't get shit on for liking
Yeah, you probably shouldn't say anything about your Justin Bieber shrine in your house.
Hey....you said you wouldn't tell!!!!
I'm a little bummed everyone is saying Disturbed.
I LOVED their first album. But for me, they went downhill really quickly after that, now it all just sounds cookie cutter/commercial.
Chip Wrote:I'm a little bummed everyone is saying Disturbed.
I LOVED their first album. But for me, they went downhill really quickly after that, now it all just sounds cookie cutter/commercial.

Most Disturbed songs kick ass. It's just aggressive rock that pumps you up. Same thing with Godsmack although a lot of Disturbed's songs sound the same to me anymore.
Joe Wrote:

Most Disturbed songs kick ass. It's just aggressive rock that pumps you up. Same thing with Godsmack although a lot of Disturbed's songs sound the same to me anymore.
thanks for saying what I said :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Short term memory.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Short term memory.
it happens
Chip Wrote:I'm a little bummed everyone is saying Disturbed. it all just sounds cookie cutter/commercial.
edited that, but i agree.
When i think of disturbed fans, i think of meathead,tapout shirt,"I train mma", tribal tattoo type of guys who don't know what real metal or hardcore music is.
Disturbed is the Hits One of that music genre. IMHO
negadave Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm a little bummed everyone is saying Disturbed. it all just sounds cookie cutter/commercial.
edited that, but i agree.
When i think of disturbed fans, i think of meathead,tapout shirt,"I train mma", tribal tattoo type of guys who don't know what real metal or hardcore music is.
Disturbed is the Hits One of that music genre. IMHO
:high5:
I approve this message
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Puddle Of Mudd has to be top 5 for this thread.
They were underground in the 90's and got their big break in 01 with their song Control.

Muddle of Pud? Good God no.
Bottom 5 maybe.
I don't know where they would rank, but I enjoy their songs when I hear them.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I change my vote from Disturbed to the Bouncing Souls.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
My problem is there's a lot of bands and songs I could hear a hundred times, and I still wouldn't know who it is when the song comes on.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I could maybe put the Killers up there.
I like them.
Pete Nice Wrote:I change my vote from Disturbed to the Bouncing Souls.
WHo??
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Puddle Of Mudd has to be top 5 for this thread.
They were underground in the 90's and got their big break in 01 with their song Control.

Muddle of Pud? Good God no.
Bottom 5 maybe.
I don't know where they would rank, but I enjoy their songs when I hear them.
They were good in concert too. Saw them twice.
They were with Shinedown this year when i saw them in Philly and saw them open for Korn in Pittsburgh eight years ago.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I change my vote from Disturbed to the Bouncing Souls.
WHo??
Haha.....they must be from Pittsburg