Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest of the last 10 years.
Shinedown.
Look at the list of songs.
I can not name one Shinedown song.

I think Disturbed also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I can not name one Shinedown song.

I think Disturbed also.
They did the Expendables soundtrack
[youtube]vV0bM6_TYvc[/youtube]
[youtube]xIAF1tXFsuc[/youtube]
[youtube]WGt-8adyabk[/youtube]
[youtube]xY0HCKOmrW0[/youtube]
[youtube]1B89Osfj8dg[/youtube]
[youtube]MLeIyy2ipps[/youtube]
[youtube]btgteZu9VNc[/youtube]
[youtube]lAGeDiOAesI[/youtube]

Geez... gotta hold yor hand and teach you music.
Disturbed is great, but the vocals don't match Shinedown.
Joe Wrote:Disturbed is great, but the vocals don't match Shinedown.
Shinedown is really good. I also like black stone cherry.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Puddle Of Mudd has to be top 5 for this thread.
They were underground in the 90's and got their big break in 01 with their song Control.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Puddle Of Mudd has to be top 5 for this thread.
They were underground in the 90's and got their big break in 01 with their song Control.
:high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
I don't know bout Disturbed. What's with all those monkey noises the dude makes?

I'd say Layne Stanley and Alice in Chains.
For Metal Lamb of god. The drummer and guitarist in that band are awesome.
negadave Wrote:I don't know bout Disturbed. What's with all those monkey noises the dude makes?

I'd say Layne Stanley and Alice in Chains.
For Metal Lamb of god. The drummer and guitarist in that band are awesome.
I don't know a whole about Alice in Chains, but I'm pretty sure they are early 90s.
LeNeve Wrote:I cannot think of any great new stuff in the last 10 years.
JDubb Wrote:My vote is for Jack White and all of his bands and projects.
wow.....you read my mind...... :high5:
I also don't know any Shinedown songs......not that they aren't a bad band, I just don't know them and I dont listen when their songs come on

Disturbed are like AC/DC, all their songs sound the same, but its all good....ooh aah ahh ahh ahh

I can't really think of any groups that "started" in the last 10 years that are awesome.....at least any that I won't get shit on for liking
Brampton Wrote:I also don't know any Shinedown songs......not that they aren't a bad band, I just don't know them and I dont listen when their songs come on

Disturbed are like AC/DC, all their songs sound the same, but its all good....ooh aah ahh ahh ahh

I can't really think of any groups that "started" in the last 10 years that are awesome.....at least any that I won't get shit on for liking
Yeah, you probably shouldn't say anything about your Justin Bieber shrine in your house.
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Puddle Of Mudd has to be top 5 for this thread.
:high5:

Muddle of Pud? Good God no.
Bottom 5 maybe.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Disturbed is great, but the vocals don't match Shinedown.
Shinedown is really good. I also like black stone cherry.
Shinedown is a little too poppy for me. I'm not sure how many different Shinedown songs I've heard, but they've all sounded the same to me.