Poll: Who has worse taste in music?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Joe
46.67%
7 46.67%
2. Pete
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's settle a debate.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Funny how all of a sudden Joe lost a vote and I gained 3. Something fishy here. Call out your votes, there should be 11 of you total, or else I am calling foul.

That's because people thought they were voting for me by selecting me. If I really wanted to throw this poll don't you think I would have just given myself more votes?

You can do that?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:You have my vote Joe. I have always liked Tool.

People from Uniontown. :roll:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I voted for Joe as having worse taste. :tool: = :barf: Confusedwoot: Lame :barf: :yawn: :killme:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Funny how all of a sudden Joe lost a vote and I gained 3. Something fishy here. Call out your votes, there should be 11 of you total, or else I am calling foul.

That's because people thought they were voting for me by selecting me. If I really wanted to throw this poll don't you think I would have just given myself more votes?

You can do that?

If I wanted to I supposed I could. That would make this like TOMB though and I don't want to go that route. I could also tell you who voted for who if I start cross referencing a few database tables. That's too much work though.
Pete Nice Wrote:So you like your Jazz chunky.

Basically, you only like Rock, not variations of rock either, just flat out rock/heavy metal. You should open your mind to other forms of music, doesn't have to be one I like, but there is so much good music out there outside of Rock, not that rock is bad.

Yes....

I grew up listening to Motown and really old rock and pop that my folks liked. My friends all listened to pop and that's what I listened to for years... Most of it was just bleh and boring, too. I did love Michael Jackson before he turned white. But it wasn't until that one morning that I discovered Alice Cooper.. I discovered how much I enjoy listening to rock. So, I did listen to a difference genre, I just found out that I like rock much, much more.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Being on the tail end of this discussion since I was on holidays (vacation) whatever the fuck you want to call it... I'm staying neutral. I grew up to appreciate music based on the arrangement, the vocals and definately the lyrics. To me it doesn't matter who the band or artist is as long as the song is good then I don't give a shit, I listen to everything.
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:You have my vote Joe. I have always liked Tool.

People from Uniontown. :roll:

Fuck. I guess I lost my invite to the St. Pats day party.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You can do that?

If I wanted to I supposed I could. That would make this like TOMB though and I don't want to go that route. I could also tell you who voted for who if I start cross referencing a few database tables. That's too much work though.

Nah, I didn't realize you could switch your vote so I am cool. I am all about a fair debate.

Pete Nice Wrote:Nah, I didn't realize you could switch your vote so I am cool. I am all about a fair debate.

There's an option when you create a poll that will or will not allow voters to change.