Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 7 NCAA season
This is a big weekend for college football:

Ohio State gets its first test of the year playing Wisconsin.

Nebraska tries to get revenge against Texas (though Texas hasn't been good this year)

Oklahoma State versus Texas Tech is always a high scoring down to the wire game. OSU hasn't won @ Lubbock since 1944. This could be the year but there are a lot of demons there.

Arkansas versus Auburn - If Auburn wins, they are the standard in the SEC West right now. If Piggy wins, it just means there are a lot of good but not great teams in the SEC.

Iowa @ Michigan - This could make the Big 10 more interesting or Michigan could start finding itself losing week after week. This is a very telling game.

Nevada @ Hawaii - Could be 100 points scored as neither team plays any defense and can score from anywhere.

Probably the first week that we can really start to tell how good some of these teams are.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I don't follow college football, or any football, but I like seeing the Michigan teams do good. And since State beat UofM and are 13(?), I'm all for them doing something great.

Oh, and fuck Ohio State. Fuck them right in their stupid gay asses.
Don't forget about Pitt @ Syracuse on Saturday. Pitt is gonna whoop some ass and get to 3-3 against Rich Davis's alma mater. I predicts 42-10 final.

Catch it on ESPN360.com it will be their 18th listed broadcast.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pitt has a lot of proving to do. They were ranked really high at the start of the season. They had a pre-season AA RB who I don't think has had a 100 yard rushing day yet.

Beating Syracuse hasn't been anything to crow about since McNabb went league.
What a weekend!

tOSU lost to Wisconsin. Was a complete ass whipping.

Michigan lost again and showed that their QB who is very fast, is also very fragile.

Texas showed a lot of heart and beat Nebraska. Was a horrible offensive game but both defenses were great. Nebraska runs the risk of losing two or three in a row if they let this emotional loss carry any.

Auburn beat down Arkansas and it was the high point scoring game of the week. Auburn looks amazing right now.

Hawaii took Nevada out of the realm of unbeaten.

Now there are only 10 unbeaten teams. - Oregon, Boise, Oklahoma, Auburn, LSU, TCU, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Michigan State, and Utah. - We will lose at least one in week 8 as Mizzou hosts OU.
Don't forget about Pitt destroying Rich's alma mater Syracuse and Duquesne beating Sacred Heart!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The NCAA as a whole is down Pokes28 18 7,280 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Pokes28
  OSU Homecoming week Pokes28 0 1,422 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Pokes28