Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragin' Friday...10/15
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Played Guitar Hero with my son last night after my Biology midterm and woke up this morning feeling Bulls on Parade ragin'. Let's get this sucker started!!!

You are a morning person, aren't you?
I LOVE the mornings! 5:30 is my start time at work!!!

I don't start showing signs of activity until noon and I get up at 6:30
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:what should I do today?

Figure out what time I should leave today... I have 37.6 hrs in and I want to get about 2 to 3 hours of OT in. I have to help on the production floor from 11:00 to 11:25 and I probably have 2 hours of work on my desk.

I had 37 to start the day. I think I'm working another 10 more today...
Since I'm not closing today. Fucking PNC asses again.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Coconut M&Ms are amazing.
I know many that would agree with you

I have not tried them.

Me either, but I might now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That's the only one of their songs I like.
And when I found out it was a cover, I realized why.
I think that I am pretty well rounded on music in general. The one genre that I am most weak at is ironically country music. Not a big fan!!!

Country music sucks! :high5:

I hate country too, but I'll take country of a whole lot of other shit out there.
I'm out for an hour...L8R!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:eddie might be a juggalo

ICP did just come out and turn to god.

Are you serious? They went from raping chicks to praising God?
Hey now, we take anyone...wink wink!!!

How would that concert go? They play their classic stuff .. "I stab people, like every day, try to stab this mofo, but he effing got away..." to the new stuff like "Hallelujah, Amen!!"

Weird
I HATE PIE!!
turkey shit welds. Confusedad:

I'm wasting to much time on this. Time to move on. No one will see it anyway.
DaveP Wrote:
work maybe? i know it's a rare thing for dbn members.. but it's worth a shot.
i've decided that I'll be doing real time PCR to test for expression levels of GAPDH, bDefensin 3, and Cathelicidin. Then I'm going to find primers so I can test for bacterial levels
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
i've decided that I'll be doing real time PCR to test for expression levels of GAPDH, bDefensin 3, and Cathelicidin. Then I'm going to find primers so I can test for bacterial levels
but right now, i need to drop a duece
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Ok, I mentioned the other day about my bud at work who is getting fucked over. So, being the person I am, I posted a sign in the breakroom telling what's going on (though I did not mention how the company is fucking him) and asking if anyone wanted to help him out to bring in groceries or gift cards...

I guess my admin people decided to call the attorney on me AND they re-wrote my sign. I got fucking CENSORED!!!! I am pissed, because these :douche: s haven't made any effort to say anything to me either.
Fucktards!! :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I mentioned the other day about my bud at work who is getting fucked over. So, being the person I am, I posted a sign in the breakroom telling what's going on (though I did not mention how the company is fucking him) and asking if anyone wanted to help him out to bring in groceries or gift cards...

I guess my admin people decided to call the attorney on me AND they re-wrote my sign. I got fucking CENSORED!!!! I am pissed, because these :douche: s haven't made any effort to say anything to me either.

You should pee in the coffee.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I mentioned the other day about my bud at work who is getting fucked over. So, being the person I am, I posted a sign in the breakroom telling what's going on (though I did not mention how the company is fucking him) and asking if anyone wanted to help him out to bring in groceries or gift cards...

I second this.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I mentioned the other day about my bud at work who is getting fucked over. So, being the person I am, I posted a sign in the breakroom telling what's going on (though I did not mention how the company is fucking him) and asking if anyone wanted to help him out to bring in groceries or gift cards...

No, better... I need to drop a deuce in their desk drawers.

I know I did nothing wrong, so that's bullshit that they dare to censor me and they are wimps for not even telling me what's going on. I wouldn't be as pissed if they bothered to explain themselves. The owner told me they called the attorney, who probably told them that I wasn't doing anything wrong.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Figure out what time I should leave today... I have 37.6 hrs in and I want to get about 2 to 3 hours of OT in. I have to help on the production floor from 11:00 to 11:25 and I probably have 2 hours of work on my desk.

I had 37 to start the day. I think I'm working another 10 more today...
Since I'm not closing today. Fucking PNC asses again.

I would love to get 10 hours extra in today, but there's no way they'd let me get away with it.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

that's on my to-do list today as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip