Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit 187
I actually like this show and recognize some things from when I used to go up there for work.

Chip, are they really in Detroit? DO you recognize a lot of stuff?

Michael Imperioli is real good in this show.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I've actually own seen the pilot so far. I bowl on Tuesday night, and don't always get home in time. I've been meaning to add it to my DVR schedule.
The pilot was mostly filmed in Atlanta, but still, I recognize a lot of it. I still need to go to that Coney Island downtown, and I would have slapped the guy for putting ketchup on his coney. I heard the rest of the show was mostly, if not all, filmed in and around Detroit. I've heard through friends and family when they're filming in my neighborhood.

A lot of the outdoor scenes from Hung are filmed around here too. And there's even a house they burned up on a lake that they use for his house in the show.
I think this show is getting cancled already. Seems I read that somewhere.
LeNeve Wrote:I think this show is getting cancled already. Seems I read that somewhere.

I read something about it being in danger of it, but that's all I've read.
I kept trying to catch it, but have missed out every time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!