Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
DaveP Wrote:I think I remember you mentioning this.. you got struck by lightening?

Yes and Yes.. 5 years ago Nov 5th. I have nerve damage in my left arm and chest that still bothers me from time to time. Mostly during extreme weather changes, like today, I can feel the rain that's coming. They told me I really lucked out.

Oh... quick recap: I was in my kitchen. It hit the house and shot up my arm which was on the faucet. Blew out the tv, microwave, my cat and me. Out of the 4, I am the only one that survived.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.
join the club. I have 10 slides to stain today, thats it. if I start now, i might be done by 2. this entail all of 10 minutes of actual work

I decided he needs wiper blades, and a fuel filter. there is another 15 minutes.
speaking of fuel filter do you have the special tool it takes to get the fuel filters off of an 05 f150? and can you take a pic

10 bucks I think. any part store has them.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.
join the club. I have 10 slides to stain today, thats it. if I start now, i might be done by 2. this entail all of 10 minutes of actual work

I decided he needs wiper blades, and a fuel filter. there is another 15 minutes.
speaking of fuel filter do you have the special tool it takes to get the fuel filters off of an 05 f150? and can you take a pic

The truck I am working on is an 05 f150.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I think I remember you mentioning this.. you got struck by lightening?

Yes and Yes.. 5 years ago Nov 5th. I have nerve damage in my left arm and chest that still bothers me from time to time. Mostly during extreme weather changes, like today, I can feel the rain that's coming. They told me I really lucked out.

Oh... quick recap: I was in my kitchen. It hit the house and shot up my arm which was on the faucet. Blew out the tv, microwave, my cat and me. Out of the 4, I am the only one that survived.

Poor B...that must have been so awful...did you black out when it hit???
u-joints are okay. Confusedad:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I had 2 back surgeries 3 yrs ago within a 3 wk period. My left toe will be numb 4life from nerve damage, but it doesn't affect my agility at all. I don't even pay attention to it much now. I have been great 'til about a month ago. I will walk thru fire B4 I let anyone cut on my back again.

Here is a lesson for you young 'uns:

As you age, aches & pains are a part of life!!!

Ouch, that sucks. Some advice I was given by a guy, who had broken his femur, follow the physical therapy and keep active.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Confusedheep:
Derick Wrote:

I have plenty of work, but not much motivation.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Quote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.

Man I wish I had nothing to do.

Me too...I am so busy since Diana last day was last friday...I HATE being here by myself...let alone doing ALL the work.

You are not alone, Iva, you have us!
I HATE PIE!!
transmission fluid is okay
Something crazy is going on on SPotcenter right now.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Something crazy is going on on SPotcenter right now.

yeah, it's driving me crazy.
Iva13 Wrote:Poor B...that must have been so awful...did you black out when it hit???

I honestly don't remember. I was home alone, too. I remember standing at the sink one minute and the next I was on the floor and felt tingly. It was weird. I don't remember the actual fall. If I blacked out, it was only momentarily.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Poor B...that must have been so awful...did you black out when it hit???

I honestly don't remember. I was home alone, too. I remember standing at the sink one minute and the next I was on the floor and felt tingly. It was weird. I don't remember the actual fall. If I blacked out, it was only momentarily.

Damn.....you are a very lucky girl
LeNeve Wrote:transmission fluid is okay

Check the blinker fluid Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green