Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Does that include the happy ending

Not last time... It was kinda weird lying naked on a table while someone I know gave me a rub down... Especially since Jim was there watching.

So the time before that

...felt great! Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Does that include the happy ending

Not last time... It was kinda weird lying naked on a table while someone I know gave me a rub down... Especially since Jim was there watching.

So the time before that

...felt great! Big Grin

:high5:
AirHej Wrote:Anyone pumped for the MLB LCS? Two great matchups between the Rangers/Yanks and Giants/Phils.

Go Twins!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm having my first massage therapy session at my chiropractor this afternoon for my lower back. I hope she's hot!!!

I need a massage... The friend I have that has done me before has a new job and keeps too busy. She would charge me $35/hr, too.
I'm probably going to drop the chiropractor for a while. I have been going 3X a week for 3 wks now and feel no different. I need to drop 30 lbs so maybe I just need to hit the gym & track!!!

Is your back bothering you?? I have nerve damage form my lightning shituation and I find that if I swim laps or water walk in a warm pool that it really seems to help. The warmth of the water seems relax the sore parts and motion get blood flowing to those areas. An ER doc suggested it to me. I did it every morning before work for a long time. I should start doing that again. Running on a treadmill hurts bad when I have my chest pains.
I had 2 back surgeries 3 yrs ago within a 3 wk period. My left toe will be numb 4life from nerve damage, but it doesn't affect my agility at all. I don't even pay attention to it much now. I have been great 'til about a month ago. I will walk thru fire B4 I let anyone cut on my back again.

Here is a lesson for you young 'uns:

As you age, aches & pains are a part of life!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
There was an earthquake in Oklahoma this morning. Weird.
eddieyourdj Wrote:but it doesn't affect my agility at all.
It takes mad skills to navigate a sidewalk while attempting to get to the front door to drop off a package, mad skills yo
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
i need to update my antibody list, I'll be doing this today
I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.
join the club. I have 10 slides to stain today, thats it. if I start now, i might be done by 2. this entail all of 10 minutes of actual work
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:but it doesn't affect my agility at all.
It takes mad skills to navigate a sidewalk while attempting to get to the front door to drop off a package, mad skills yo
Good point!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.
join the club. I have 10 slides to stain today, thats it. if I start now, i might be done by 2. this entail all of 10 minutes of actual work

I decided he needs wiper blades, and a fuel filter. there is another 15 minutes.
Quote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.

Man I wish I had nothing to do.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I decided he needs wiper blades, and a fuel filter. there is another 15 minutes.
speaking of fuel filter do you have the special tool it takes to get the fuel filters off of an 05 f150? and can you take a pic
Joe Wrote:
Quote:I'm trying to make an oil change, and brake job take all day. It's the only thing I have to do.

Man I wish I had nothing to do.

Me too...I am so busy since Diana last day was last friday...I HATE being here by myself...let alone doing ALL the work.
I'm going to take the drive shaft off to check the u-joints.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green