Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
LeNeve Wrote:S.O.A. was really good last night.

I watch the new one on Sunday night, b/c I watch Parenthood at 10:00 on Tuesday nights....I love SOA...and I absolutely LOVE Jax...I love his, skinny ass, unshaven, dirty hair, grungy, guy that he is.
Derick Wrote:just needed to change a couple of settings, the ads are gone now

All I have to do is not scroll down that far.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm having my first massage therapy session at my chiropractor this afternoon for my lower back. I hope she's hot!!!

I need a massage... The friend I have that has done me before has a new job and keeps too busy. She would charge me $35/hr, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm having my first massage therapy session at my chiropractor this afternoon for my lower back. I hope she's hot!!!

I need a massage... The friend I have that has done me before has a new job and keeps too busy. She would charge me $35/hr, too.

Does that include the happy ending

I saw a movie that started that way.
:wanker:

I'm probably going to drop the chiropractor for a while. I have been going 3X a week for 3 wks now and feel no different. I need to drop 30 lbs so maybe I just need to hit the gym & track!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Chip Wrote:

and ended with a naked pillow fight, and shower scene....
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

and ended with a naked pillow fight, and shower scene....

I never made it to the end, way to ruin it for me.
Shoulda said "spoilers" above that.
spoiler alert. Th situation got kicked off that dance show last night.

Spoiler alert. The C&R show will be talking about the situation getting kicked off that dancing show.
LeNeve Wrote:spoiler alert. Th situation got kicked off that dance show last night.

Spoiler alert. The C&R show will be talking about the situation getting kicked off that dancing show.
Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:spoiler alert. Th situation got kicked off that dance show last night.

What kinda piece of shit do you have to be to call yourself "The Situation".
What thoughts are going through your head when you decide that's cool, and actually a good idea?
Anyone pumped for the MLB LCS? Two great matchups between the Rangers/Yanks and Giants/Phils.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Chip Wrote:

What kinda piece of shit do you have to be to call yourself "The Situation".
What thoughts are going through your head when you decide that's cool, and actually a good idea?

The fact that the population accepted that as his name, and started calling him that pisses me off too.

I've decided he is going on my kill list.
AirHej Wrote:Anyone pumped for the MLB LCS? Two great matchups between the Rangers/Yanks and Giants/Phils.
baseball ended when the Cubs lost thier last game
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
AirHej Wrote:Anyone pumped for the MLB LCS? Two great matchups between the Rangers/Yanks and Giants/Phils.

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green